Monday, November 16, 2009

Afternoon mates! :D.

Woke up pretty late this morning -_-. It's so unusual. There isn't school, I'm not going out, no one's on the phone with me. Pretty boring. ): But but but, I'm going out tomorrow and the following!

Heh. Awesm much.

Just rubbed body butter onto my body and I smell like cherries ^^. Haha, makes me feel kinda kinky. Oh well, I really do smell like cherries just a lil' weirder. And my legs are oily. :/ Haven't used it in a long time. Too lazy.

I've decided to take good care of my legs because they are real ugly :c

1st, I'll have to tone it nice and well, (:
2nd, I'll get rid of the hairs on my hairy leg. Disgusting & fugly ttm.
3rd, I'll go make them skinnier and more pleasing for my eye.

Oh dear. Sometimes I wonder how on earth did I get such ugly legs.

They're effing short and humongous, I swear. -_- Y'know, sometimes it's so unfair how other girls can get such pretty long legs and I get this pair. :/ But no worries! Because there's hope! :D

There's so many things I'm not satisfied with. Esp. the way I look.

Human beings are greedy and everyone will always want to look better. I mean, if you can look more handsome/ pretty, why not? (: Right? But then again, like I always say, things don't always go the way we want it to.

Sometimes I really wish I was born in America or Australia.
Where everyone's modernised and updated with new trends and stuff, no one's old fashioned. The open-mindedness, flexibility to do things, etc etc. In short, they're cool. Be it the older generation or the younger ones. Ain't it? (:

Not forgetting just their looks. I can confidently say more than 80% of these caucasians are good looking. They've got good genes passed around all over the country. Blacks are pretty in their own way and whites are pretty in there own ways as well. Doesn't it make you envy a little. Look at Singapore. -_-. Barely 30% of us can be compared to them.

Just looking at us, maybe pass a 60? (: I guess as an asian, good genes aren't really being transfered very effectively.

Come on, blue eyes vs black eyes. Blonde vs black hair. Long legs vs short legs. Sexy bodies vs ugly bodies. Sharp noses vs blunt noses. Healthy skin complexion vs unhealthy skin complexion. It's kinda endless if you really go indept.................................. Effing beautiful features.

On a brighter note, there are a couple of pretty asians and they're REALLY chio!!! :)

Just. You get what I mean right. It's just a couple of them.

Don't you wish you were born as a westerner? (:

I certainly did.

But, if I was born a westerner, I wouldn't be living such a life.

I wouldn't be born in an awesm family.
I wouldn't know such a sweet Bb.
I wouldn't know such great girlfriends like Esther, Callista, Darlene, Alex.
I wouldn't know my Bff, David Alex Lee.
I wouldn't own a puppy named Jingjing -_-. Haha. Love her what.
I wouldn't be in a great cellgroup, E424 and I won't know people like Alvin, Germ, Ernest ... and the list goes on.

Maybe life's worse than this. If it was, then:
I may not have a computer at home and I wouldn't be blogging like crazy as my past time.
I may not have the luxury to sit and watch tv the whole day.
I may not even have a tv -_-.
I may not have a phone to call and chat all day long.
What more, a handphone to sms nonsense to friends.
I may know what's Q=IT or P=IV. To like, even go to a school to study.

Worse of all, I may not even know God.

To sum it all, I wouldn't be experiencing such great wonders of life.

If life was better financially, like let's just say I was born in a wealthy family. I could be shopping at Louis Vulton all day long, having 100 bottles of Estee Lauder perfumes or like attending fashion shows every night. Or perhaps, having gold spoons and forks in my kitchen. With brightly lit chandelier in my 100 square feet room.

Even though life might be better financially, I'd still choose living the life I'm living now.

Because I guess it's not the materials in life. The $ and all. Though I really wish I had more $. Haha. It's the people in my life that makes it really wonderful? :D.

So I guess afterall, I might consider a plastic surgery?

Kidding! :D.

Looks are secondary when you see things from the top.

Thanks to God.

Still, don't be lazy keh. When you look good, you feel good. Wtf, why do I feel like I'm advertising for some kinda skin product. (?!)

Hugs & Kisses!

Sentosa, anyone? (:

No comments: