Friday, November 20, 2009


Hello, dajia hao.

My sister's out at Meredith's stayover -_-. I'm alone @ home. It's boring. Plus, baby went out early in the morning to get stuff done at fareast with his friends. So, there isn't anyone to talk to. Shucks, the rain's pouring in. And the thunder's getting louder. Wtf, it's... scary. Babyjing's gonna start shivering again.

She already is. Haha. She on my laps now and we're snuggling under a blanket in front of the computer!!! :D. It's really dark and I can't see what I'm typing. Poor girl's looking really horrified. I hate lightnings and thunders, they scare the hell outta me. ):

Dammit la.

Did your mummy ever tell you not to on the computer when it's raining. Because of the lightning shit? Well, apparently I'm kinda risking my life for thing. Because I may get an electric shock anytime now. Sometimes, I wonder if it's true. What will happen? Sparks of electric balls come flying to your face............................................

That's quite hilarious.

It'll be Bb's prom later this evening and I'm so happy for him. Lucky for him, he's got everything prepared and I'm sure he'll look handsome ++++ later!!! Ah, can't wait to see. I'll prolly be so overwhelmed by his charm and allllllllll. I'm just lucky to have him.

Anyw, I'm down with slight flu and it sucks. Okay, yay finally I'm falling a little sick! :D. Haha. I've always wanted to fall sick. It was probably because I was out the whole of Tuesday to find my prom dress that led to the headache that got really terrible at night. And, then I went out on Wednesday and it was raining and I was sitting under the aircon of the bus that Bb had to make sure I was properly covered.

Sleeps was really awesm these few days. Long hours! Happy c:
Just I can't breathe through my effing nose now -_- Only one nostril's functioning. They've gone berserk. While one's functioning, the other won't. It's almost like they take turns to function. Wtf la. Make until my whole throat dry dry one. ):

My lil' brother's coming home tonight @ 11.30. (: Will be going to the airport late at night to pick him up.

Oh yes, Old Chang Kee's chicken wings are so damn mouth-watering delicious. Haha, 100% garanteed! I just don't like to eat the skin because beneath the skin I can see layers of fats. = Gross to the maximum!!! But, I know most people like it. And the best part is, fortunately, the skin!!! So try it.

The cameras that I set my eye on ^^ c:


The black one's Powershot S90.
The pink one's Sony DSC-TX1! Chio uh.

Hmm? (:

I feel ugly :c

Hugs & kisses.

No comments: