Thursday, November 26, 2009

Prelude 2 Advent concert!!!


So, Bb decided to send me there. -_-. c: And, guess what! We went to eat fishball noodles tgt! Yummy ^^. The foodcourt below Simei MRT's fishball noodles rock. \m/ REALLY! See the picture above. They've got big, bouncy, nice fishballs! Fishball lover loves it, so will you!

Anyway, Bb bought me the bowl of Mee Tai Mak, without Veg. and fishcake.

Me: "Baby, I don't want veggie and fishcake."
Bb: "Ok. I'll tell the auntie."
Me: "And, I want 3 chilli and make sure there's no seed. And, I want a lot of pepper."
Bb: "Do you want sauce?"
Me: "Yes I want. Abit only."

Then Bb went to buy while I sat at my seat, waiting for my foodie to arrive.

So Bb came and I saw the yummy bowl of Mee Tai Mak. With it, I saw the small bowl of chilli with sauce.

Me: "Bb, why you put the chilli seperately!" (I thought he'd put into the soup ma.)
Bb: "Aiya nevermind la. Pour inside lo, I help you!"
Me: "Wait, where's my pepper!!!"
Bb: "THERE!" (Pointing to the small bowl with chilli -_-)

I WAS LIKE, ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WEIRDO.

(Picture below!)

There you have it! My baabaahead boyfriend for the day. -_-.

Can you believe your eyes? You see pepper in the mini bowl. Haha. It's (...) funny and really keeeeeeeeeewt can! c: Bet this is your first time seeing it!

And this is not the end.

Bb: "Eh ni, very hard to find your chilli without seed eh!"
Me: *Blur "You went to find?!"
Bb: "Ya la."
Me: "Omg. ARE YOU SERIOUS?" (Started laughing like siao.)
Bb: "Why? What's wrong. I thought you say you don't want seed?"
Me: "Ya la. But I mean just take, don't have to find. A bit of seed ok one. Omg, Bb you very cute."
Bb: "Ooooooooooooh. The uncle ask me what I doing eh."
Me: "Then what you say?"
Bb: "I say I finding chilli without seed la."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BABY!!! YOU'RE SO, IDK. EFFING ADORABLE! (: AND THOUGHTFUL!!! Love you.

Met JY @ Tanah Merah and XN @ Kembangan. Bb left us.

When I was @ Raffles Place to get the deposit for the standard card (cause I didn't bring my ezlink), Bb appeared in front of me! He said he wanted to say a proper goodbye because I'm leaving le. ): Sobs.

On a brighter note, Sac choir rocked today, as always. Not forgetting all the other choirs. Namely; Dunman, Raffles Chorale/ Voices, SJI, CJC. You guys did an awesm job!

c: Pictures to sum it all up!!! My juniors are my freakin' babieszxszxszxszxszx.




Jocelyn! And JY in the picture right above this. c:

Jos and XN.


Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c:

Caroline and Amy! (:

Denisha and Yujin!

Yujin and Bern w/ XN.


Ms Tan Sio Ling!


XN, me w/ Jane and Tracy!!!

Thanks XN for taking most of the pictures! c:

Tracy Yong pulled up my skirt........................................................................... *Strangle!!!

It's first time as audience, miss those times when we were all part of the choir on stage.

Haha. Til' then folks.

Away from Friday to Sunday!

I'll miss Bb and girlfs and cg. ): So many people.

I love you Bb. You're sucha sweetheart today. Don't cry again because y'know, boys never cry. And needless to say, I'll miss you. We'll just be an island away. You'll always be in my
!

Hugs & Kisses!

No comments: