Wednesday, November 25, 2009


I look like I lost hair that night with 3 bald spots lines on my head.

This picture is cool, isn't it. Thanks to Petrina. Miss Prom so much :c.

Need to go out with girlfriends sooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Alrighty, I've kinda sorted out what I've got for the rest of this year.
Well, here's 1st of the list.

Tomorrow, 26th Nov
1. Choir performance w/ JY, XN and Nat! Watch the juniors! ^^
Stuff to prepare: Camcam, food, $$$, dress for VCH.
2. Preparation of clothes for Malaysia Trip.
Stuff to prepare: PJs, panties, bras, shades, hairbands/ pins, clothes, phone, (...) Jodi!!!
3. Report to Germ abt stuff for Unclassified!
Stuff to prepare: Forecast, design for doorgifts.
4. Read 4th chapt of Matthew c:

Looks like I've got not much to do. So (...),
I'm gonna start volunteering @ SPCA! c:
But first, I need to check the T&C. ): Cynthiya will be delighted to join me.

Alright guys, I'm leaving on Friday morning so tomorrow will be the last time I'll blog, for now. ): I'm going on a quick trip to Malacca because Daddy wants to zoooooooooooom for the last time with this car. Oh, did I tell you Dad bought a new car? Chevrolet Cruze, heard of it? It's chic. Anyway, it's a smaller car compared to the one now. Can't lie down on the back seat without my brother and sister nudging me le! But, Dad needs to save $$$ for my Poly next year. My Dad's awesm, uh? c:

That's rhetorical.

Anyway, the car's back seat can be shifted so we can still lie down. (:

Okay. So, goodbye Toyota Wish.

I'll be back on Sunday. Yes, this is a last minute planned one. For the sake of his car -_- And solely, his car. Wlao, it's almost as if it's ... reponsive(?) Idk. It's just a car right. I don't get it. Men treat their cars/ motorcycles etc. like their babies. Can't believe Dad wants to spend his last few moments with his Bb and travel ALL THE WAY TO MALACCA.

-_-

Anyway, I'm in no position to say/ whatsoever. So, I'm going there for shopping sake. If there is?

If there isn't, then it's okay because BANGKOK's coming my way on the 5th December!!!

I've been longing for this, for like, eons ago.....................................................................
And finally. I'm going to shop like crazy I tell you. Y'know, people say Bangkok sucks and all that shit. But don't you get it, the shopping there's effing awesm. And it's not like you're gonna die after breathing the terribly polluted air there. Considering the fact that you're going to Bangkok only once in a bluemoon. For me, it's my first time!

Think people, think!

Shopping beats everything.

I'm so going restock my wardrobe w/ hot clothes and musical box w/ chio earrings because they're all single now = useless and accessories!!! Ah, excited muchieszx.

And I'm thinking, ... Should I sell some of my clothes. They're pretty but I just don't think I like them anymore. And guess what, I've only worn them once! We'll see.

Bb and I have been webcaming for like hours since the day before yesterday and it's so fun! We're bowling, checkering and uno-ing. ^^.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it!

Anyway, I went Giant yesterday and I bought tons of stuff, food!!! Haha. I see it coming... F.A.T.S! ): Mummy bought Smoothe White BabyFace Foam for me! ($16.90).
My first facial foam.
Happy ttm!

From Guardian and it rocks. Gives instant smoothness to your face know. Haha. I know, you'll be like, my face's white enough. Why whiter right? It's because my face is not white, it's yellow! And, it's healthier if I get a facial foam quick! I used to think that my face pro lo. Y'know, the part about not using any sorta facial wash and it's still pimple-free. -_-. But I guess if I continue thinking that way, I'm going to have some real serious outburst pretty soon. So, thanks Mummy!

It's a 4-in-1 facial foam.
Consists of Cleanser, Whitening, Toner, Moisturiser.

What better than this? But I guess, it's pretty mild. Anyway, it has a sticker on it and it says, RECOMMENDED.

And there was like, an advert on TV not long ago with an angmoh. Half her face become flawless and white+++ after using it. And it seems damn cool, don't know whether it's believable but you'll never know until you try it! I like it la.

Bye. Hugs & Kisses.

No comments: