Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prom Night on the 17th November

Effin' awesm. (: Had a real hard time shopping for clothes -_-

Let me tell you something and I know it's damn offensive to hardcore fans of f21.
F21 sucks.

): Okay, I know it's wrong to say that. And I like their designs and all. But the sizes -.- What is wrong with the sizes!!! Especially the tube dresses ): I was sooooooooooo happy when I saw such pretty dresses. Then I went to try them on, -.- Omg can. The tube dresses could drop so easily. Like, you pull down everything drop le.

I felt so sad. Like, all the hopes for a pretty prom dress gone just like that.

They should make the S a smaller size. There wasn't an XS for that design so (...)

C'mon, I never, in my life, cannot fit into a dress because it's too big lo. It's seriously stupid.

I think I can fit into the S-es of the dresses with straps but, what about the tube ones. Make me damn angry know!!! Ugh.

Anyway, I did in the end -_- But it wasn't my dream dress. I wore a zebra printed dress and a glossy black jacket, tied up my hair with braids at the side, into a ponytail. The pictures are ugly :c.

Thanks Bb for accompanying to Vivo, then Wisma then, Ion. :D. Real long day but very fun with you around (:

Prom was rly fun. Dancing and all. The bands that came to play were awesm. I just don't think they should go aroung groping girls. Towards the end, all of us went in front to dance while Hope for Monday played. The other bandboys went in front to dance as well. One of the girls from our school dance with the lead singer of the band. And he was groping her waist and touching her all over. They looked like they were going to have sex. Seriously -.- Like, it was a thriller before they go indept.

Darlene told us to be careful when we were with 'em. And yeah, we did.

All in all, it was fun (:

Everyone had their hollywood stars printed, w/ their names on it.

Doesn't sac rock? :D. I doubt any other prom nights would be better than ours.

Science Centre & Body Worlds yesterday

Bb's class outing.

Met him at 11. And we went straight to Jurong East. (: Bought seaweed chicken and fishballs and we shared it while waiting for 335 at the interchange.

And we reached the Science Centre. Saw his friends. I was terrified ): Haha. Oh well. One of 'em was rly nice to come shake hands with me. I think that's what a guy should do when you meet new friends. And no, it will not come off as flirting if you do it the right way.

It's... gentlemanly.

Anyway, we weren't with them the whole of yesterday. Like, we were on our own. And I loved every minute of it. Bb was doing stupid stuff. What a cute thing uh, my boyfie! Blah.

We took our blood pressure and pulse rate. So funny! (: And we're healthy! Yay ^^v.

Loved the random hugs we had yesterday, Bb! Damn nice. :D

After Body Worlds, we bused back to ther interchange already because there wasn't anything else to see. And we took 197 back to Bedok. And the journey was approximately 2 hours long!!! Haha. It was indeed the longest bus ride evaaaaaaaaaa. Longest but I never regret sitting on that bus from Jurong back to Bedok because of who I was with! (:

I slept throughout the first hour of the bus ride on Bb's shoulders. And I tell you, it was sweet!
Plus, it was raining outside. It's like snuggling in his arms. Romantic c:!
Cold but that sweetheart kept making sure I was covered properly if not I would catch a cold (:

The next hour, Bb slept on my shoulder! :D. When he had his eyes closed, I gotta put lip gloss on his lips! Haha. He blur blur one, don't know what it was. -_-. Kkb what.

Then, we took another bus to Simei because we were both lazy to walk to the mrt station!!! Hee.

Anyway, Body Worlds was an eye-opener. Can't believe they're all real.

You really made me feel really accompanied the whole of yst. And I'm thankful for it. I'm sorry that I had to take you away from them (...) And I totally know how extra-ded I was. In short, I ruined your time with them. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One last thing, you looked handsome yesterday. Like always (:
And and and, you look chio with the lip gloss!!!

Hugs & Kisses.

P.S Brother's overseas and he brought the camera along with him so the picture are with Esther. But they're very few ): So, sorry no pictures for now!

No comments: