Sunday, November 15, 2009

HELLO MANZ.

:D
Been a real quick weekend. And I'm so satisfied this week, despite the fact that I didn't get my hair dyed -_-.

Went to malaysia on Saturday, it was a last minute trip plan to JB for shopping. And we stayed in the shopping mall from 3 to 7? (: I spent the whole day at the nail palace. Manicure and pedicure. (: Lovely and chiooooooooo. I had a budget. -_- So, I could only choose the best of the cheapest.
Wanna take a look? :D

I'm lovin' it. :D. Especially the base maroon-ish. :) I wanted hot pink but it wouldn't match my prom dress. -.- So well, altogether it costed 78RM plus the toes w/ 2 free nail art! Chio notszx.

The one I initially wanted cost 50RM for just the design on the nail. This cost 30RM. If I were to take that, Mummy would have to pay a total of 98RM. That'll be a bomb. So I've decided when I've started working and earn my own $, then I'll pamper myself properly. I'm dying to buy the floral jacket @ this really chio shop in that mall!

I'm glad I did my nails. It's effin' chio, I swear. I kinda ruined it though. Well, bound to ruin one la.

I was holding onto my pee for an hour -_-. Sitting on the comfy chair which wasn't so comfy afterall. Haiiiiiii. Straight after Mummy paid the bill, I went to pee. I zipped off my denim shorts slowly, and nothing destroyed! Phew. Took like a minute to zip down my shorts. Longest time evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Then after I peed, I took another minute to zip it back up. Destroyed a little but wasn't obvious. So I was obviously more cautious about my nails -_-. After I washed my hands, I even blew it dry before leaving the toilet. And y'know what. My nail got scratched. Ugly :c! But nows uglier. Hee.

Mummy say I very cho-loh, which kinda means clumsy.

All thanks to my weak bladder and the cup of bubble tea.

Oh well. I bought lotsa snack. Yay me ^^v. Cheap deals.

On the train ride back to Singapore, the train was infested by cockroaches of all sizes. Big small medium long short etc etc. It was awfully gross and terribly disgusting. Serious!!! They haven't cleaned the train for the longest time. I couldn't help but shifting from seat to seat on board. Felt stupid but if I didn't and a cockroach were to land on me, I guess I wouldn't be here talking.

Cockroaches have the highest chance in dominating the world's population, referrubg to us, human beings. Can you imagine how serious is this! In every household of 5 members, there's at least 5 cockroaches. And these 5 cockroaches'll multiply fast. Soon, ... Ee.

The first thing I want off this earth is, cockroaches.

Anyway, we took mrt home. Dreadful ):
Bb made my day by appearing @ the mrt station -_- Stupid/ lame but sweet eh. Thanks love.

Lovin' surprises.

Then, went home and slept. Woke up @ 9 and prepared for church!!!

Yay. Pastor Kong's sermon today was inspiring/ amazing/ real good! Leon Chan didn't feel well so he pangseh-ed me with the twins. Called them up when I reached and we kinds sat together. Like, a seat away because someone occupied it? (:

The girl sitting at that seat's really nice. Pastor told us to tell each other what our dreams are and that it's okay if it's big because God likes it. And I said, for now, I just want to do really well in my O's. And she started telling me stories about what she believed in and how it miraculously came true, in her opinion. And she said this which really brightened my day, "With God, you're the best."

I was shakened.


Shakened in a good way. Don't ask me why. Probably because these days I haven't really felt good about my results and stuff and that I really, entrust all to God. But now, after hearing what she said, I don't feel uneasy any wee bit. And even if I don't get a 10 for L1R5 or be one of the tops in school, don't get my $500 dollar gift from Daddy, it really doesn't matter anymore. (:

But I still believe I'll do well. ^^

Because I'm doing all things for God's glory and I'm going to chase my dreams for the right motive.

Her dream's to become like Pastor Kong. To be as inspiring as him and as amazing as him. To spread the word of God all over the world. And build a church as big as his, or even bigger.

I literally opened my mouth damn big because I felt she was super cool! :D. And I strongly believe she'll get to her dream on day. Because with him, nothing's impossible aye? (:

I really salute those people that can inspire the others and make an impact onto their lives for the better. Don't you think they're beautiful? (:

I wish I can inspire one day as well.

Today's Elene's 21st birthday bash @ Aranda country club. And it is awesm much.

:D. So many people attended knowszx. I guess it's still going on right now.

I'm not going prom. Big and bad decision made, but it's settled. The money can be used for a better purpose.

Hugs & Kisses.

P.S Baby, sorry for keeping you wait on msn. ): Love you.

No comments: