Sunday, November 22, 2009


No idea, dreamt of you last night.

Hi guyszx! :D.

Just went grocery shopping with Mummy, Ah Loon gorgor and Nel. It was the first time I had to go pick out stuff on my own, well supposedly. I gave up finding. -_-. Mummy did the finding in the end and I pushed the trolley.

Only then I realise that the aunties working @ Fairprice with the flowery uniform have no sense of courtesy. They give people the "I don't care" grumpy look. It's almost impossible for them to at least smile a little. For, y'know, it's just polite right? Damn qianbian, I tell you.

I just think the service @ Fairprice, buck up man.

c:

Not all the flowery dressed aunties la. Prolly I was just unlucky today. Perhaps, they've worked long hours already :/ (Yeah right, it was only 1 plus in the afternoon.) I don't know but I just don't like it when you need help from someone over there and they just ignore you without even looking at your face. Busy with the stocks uh?

But... so what if you get your stocks right and all? Does it make sure more people will buy. Makes no sense -_-.

Now, I'm thinking. Is Cold Storage better? After seeing their really funky kewt advert on TV.
Let's all switch to Cold Storage, shall we? Or Giant. I know Giant rocks man. c: Especially the megastore. ^^v.

Anyway, grocery shopping was overall okay, I guess. Fun pushing the trolley all over the place. Haha. And I did pick nice potatoes for later! Mom's preparing baked potato. They're damn yummy. Finger lickin' good one. Hmm... (?)

Don't you think I've a big head?

Hugs & Kisses.

No comments: