Friday, April 30, 2010

Hi guys, I just came home from Si Tian's birthday celebration @ Pizza Hut/ Open Plaza.

And I just heard about the news. Melissa Toh from TP Design School took her life on Wednesday morning. ):

Ahhhhhh life is short, life is tragic. And yes, life is a struggle. But struggle, indeed, is a part of life.

I don't know her, I never met her but I feel her. I guess she was just too tired... Sometimes the thought of sucidal isn't absurd and out of the world. (Okay actually maybe it is.) But sometimes you just feel it's the only way out. It's silly, yet. Looking at all her works, I feel so inspired. And I'm very, very sure she's an inspiration to everyone. Everyone, anyone.

She's a talent. A talent, indeed.

This tragic news has never left my mind.

And I don't think any suicidal news has left me thinking so much, really so much, about... everything. I suddenly realise this is the real world I'm living in and the real world I'm living in is cruel.

I feel sad for all those who care/ love her so much. Her friends, her family especially. I feel sad for Melissa. It's sucha a pity. The world has lost a beautiful pretty lady. She's like so pretty and frankly speaking, she doesn't look like she has anything to worry about. She looks happy, satisfied and very carefree.

Hmm, damn it, it's sooooooooooooooooo sad isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death - is something real and no one will ever escape it.

I'm afraid of death. And all of sudden, I feel life is short. And that's not a good thing. But I know most importantly, we've all gotta live life to the fullest. Also, make a difference in someone's life. When you've made an impact, you know you've succeeded in life.

She's up in Heaven right now and I know she'll lead a much better life up there.

How I wish baby's home so I can him the news.

Anyway, I know this is going to sound crazy.

BUT, I want to get married before I die. I want to adopt 5 dogs from SPCA. I want to save as many animals' lives as possible. (Because I can't save your life obviously, unless you're prepared to die. You're not an animal. I'll be a vet someday, perhaps.) I want somebody to tell me I'm beautiful inside and out w/ a lie detector to make sure she/he not cheating my feelings. I want to be famous ahhhhhhhhh k kidding. I want to tell Daddy, mummy, Belle, Nel, Joel Lim, David Alex Lee, Darlene Hong, Esther Tan, Alex Grace, Callista Lim, Valerie Yeo, Beverley and allllllllllllllllllllll the siao scarfo people I met todayz "I love you all and knowing you guys is the best thing that has ever, ever happened to me!!!" Lastly, I want to go for plastic surgery. Hehe.

Okay, I'm going to watch tv and chill. Wait till I upload the picturez.

:) I'm using Cobie naoz. He's like effing effing hot ttm. Cobie is pink.

I miss my boyfriend.......................... he's in Malaysia.

Alrighty guys, I want a hug. ): A hug from anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll blog again.

P S Why do pretty girls look so pretty even in unglamz? I want I want I jealous.

P S I bought paopaocha for myself and my sister......... But I forgot I had no money after topping up my ezlink card -_-. Luckily I had 5 cents extra :). It was just, enough! So heng hor.
Life still goes on for the rest of us. When's my turn, I wonder? And if I parted, will I leave such an impact like Melissa?

No comments: