Thursday, April 1, 2010





I cut my fringe :> Lookin' good????????????????????????

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GROW LONG.

*Angry* But Idk if I'll look nicer with long/ short fringe. Stupid me.

I have side bangz now, totally like last time. Ugh. Everytime I tell myself to just let it grow, I'll cut it once it reaches the tip of my nose. Like this time. When will I ever let it grow if this continuez!!! But I think bangs-till-tip-of-nose very ugly canzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And my face so big I can't pin up ALL THE TIME if not I'll look effing hideous.

Can someone help me with my fringe??? I really wanna let it grow!

But I can't stand the process. It's just too ugly.

I'm happy with the results though. I can sure cut!!! :> But I need to change that pair of scissors because it isn't sharp anymore!

I'm happy x2 cause Alex Babe is helping me transfer money!!! :> $58.05 altogether wtf.

I'M SPENDING TOO MUCHIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. *Sad*

Can't wait for my pay and Idc I gonna spend all the money on myself. I don't want Dad/ Mom to put inside my bank ): It's my last pay. I need to spend it happily (: Dad/ Mom can't destroy my happiness~

Alright guyz, I came across this and it makesmemelt. c:

-

A boy had taken a picture of himself and put it on facebook. The next day, his girlfriend looked at it, and saw she was tagged on the phone.

"Why am I tagged?"

"Look where you're tagged."

She was confused. "Your chest?"

"No." He sighed. "My heart. It will always belong to you and I will always be yours."

-

(:

Guyz, I'm thinking of getting a knitted oversized top but it costs $30. Plz tell me if it's worth it and whether I can get it outside at a cheaper price.

Joel wants to meet me, I want to meet him too. I miss him so badly ): Saturday!

I have grey + white polkadotz nails now!

TP aSc people called me :> Omg they seem niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Can't wait for school to start!!! I hope they'll be animalz in the class one. :)

No comments: