Wednesday, April 28, 2010







And I posted this because my buttocks look sexy, don't they???????? :>



















Okayz, I'm back from school. :>

Pretty day @ schoooooo todayz. In luv *hearts* Idk, school's just fun. I mean, with the friends you're with! But ooopsy cause' I didn't wash my hair in the morning today. I felt disgusted because my hair just didn't feel right. Hair > everything else on your body (excluding face OF COURSE!!!)

Will you want to make friends with a girl whos got oily hair?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (:

Thats not the point anyway. The point is I smell like strawberriez nao. I smell so nice I'll turn you on. Woohoo~ K I'm kidding la wl. I just bathed, yes after 3 whole hours at home *giggles* I was too tired to even bathe. I fell asleep on the couch once my head touched the cushionz!

Sometimes, home's awesm.

So do you like the pictures?

I realise I'm blogging nuggetz of entries these few days due to the lost of inspiration to blog. Sad muchiezzzzzzzzzzz. ): Oh well, I didn't even post the sentosa picz w/ scarfo on my blog (it's up on fb though) *Smilez*

MY PICTURES ON TOP SO SCANDALOUS HOR????? VALERIE YEO LIYING IS MY NEWFOUND DARLING! I dunno why also. She comes online just to tell me she misses me. Hehehehehehe. I have an irresistable charm.

Aiya oh oh oh you know something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Fuji lappy is here. Yay [x10000000000000000] It's pink yay me yay me yay me yay me. It's an ugly pink but whatever it's still pink. Luvzzzzzzzzzzz. If only I got a hot pink lappy I'll be like staring at it everyday. Anywayz, it's still chio nonetheless! Not quite the chioest shade of pink but all pink = chio and hot and did I say mad chioooooooooo?????????????? Ahhhhh.

I'm naming my laptop, Matthew? Matty? Oooooofiedoofiewooooooooo????? :D.

Idc it's a boy.

There's a korean girl in my class she's like damn hot and pretty. If I'm a boy, I'll jio her. Hehe.

There's like a whole bunch of chiobus in TP and I'm like, so jealous can't you tell???????????

):

Oh and I joined cheerleading!!! Like damn awesm because people toss you around and I like it mad muchiez. I know I suck at dancing and my flexibility may be the worst of them all but......... Idk cheerleaderz are like *thumbs up* awesome stuff. Hehe. And maybe at the end of 3 years, I can be a professional extortionist.

Coach is like, from Japan.
(: Her accent is so sexy.

Anyway guyz, cheerleading is tough. It really is.

Well well, let's see if I can survive. :>

Jingjing's like next to me and she smells nice. Her smell's so addictive. Maybe she's addicted to my smell tooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

I need to cut my nails and take out my leopard prints because it's not allowed in cheerleading. There's Cca tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long day though. Jiayou Heidi! Blazers here I come. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Oh and I can't stand the black strands growing out. What's my next dye colour? I want highlightz!

And remember: A guy can love a thousand girls, but the one meant for you will love only one girl, a thousand ways.

No comments: