Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi guyz I'm home today woohoo~ Had a fruitful sleep dreaming about my posb card :D.

Finally I went to the bank to apply today!!!

I feel kinda guilty. And *cross fingerz* I hope mummy and daddy won't find out. I MUST control my spendingzzzzzz. I can't go on spending like I've alot of money because I don't!!! I want to buy like damn alot of clothes (especially)! I still need to pay for my own transport. If you don't have to, count yourself lucky uh.

SO I JUST CAME ONLINE AND THIS SICK COCONUT TALKED TO ME!!!

Please read.



I'm sorry for the bad quality of colour but thats not the point!!!

DID YOU SEE? HE ASKED WHAT COLOUR BRA AND PANTIE I WEARING EH.

Wth. And he told me he's horny -______________-. This one then is the real chikopeh.

I wanted to play along with him you know? AIYA SHOULD HAVE. Then I go print it out black and white and report to police!!! His name is Gary, apparently. (K, I know he'll obviously give a bogus name.) Hmm, I wonder if he's really a lao ah peh like I mentioned :D. Stewpid Gary.

I totally want to get a picture of him and put it on stomp.sg!!!

cumcuminyou@hotmail.com!!!

Remember not to add! Or why not lets all add him and play along :) Hehehehehehe. Then we'll have alot alot alot alot of evidence! :> I don't understand why boyz get horny and prey on girlz online -.- And I thought my facebook is private??? How did he even get to see my picturez?!?! MAYBE HE'S ALREADY IN MY FRIENDS LIST (Since these few dayz I just add everyone that adds me because of FOC and Week 0 camp.)

Look at his email. Should've known -_-.

How I wish I scolded him better.

Anywayzzzzz, I've deleted him and reported abuse! :> Plz do not add him K because you do not want to end up being eaten by him, girls :) Be careful~ I bet he's ugly.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to do do-it-myself manicure and pedicure naoz.

Ryan Lim looks damn kewl to the maxim in his mohawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: