Thursday, April 1, 2010

Darlene called me last night/ early this morning @ around 12am.

"Omg you know what. Ryan confessed to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OMG I think he bluff you one la. He so chi qing towards Sherting!

"Ya la that's why I thought fake one."

OMG OMG OMG. Oi. I call you back later. (On phone with Joel)

Darlene sends a message...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-________________________________-

"I love you (: Ryan tricked me then I found out. Then I was like... Heidi! HAHA."

That darlene uh.......................... -_- So boliao. I believed her totally know~

Today's April Fools Day!!! :>

Then I went ahead tricking Jojo I was going Malaysia @ 7am. He HUH?!?!?!?!?! So funny canzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I love you Joel Lim. *Mwah!*

Alrightz guys.

My church (CHC) will be having our Easter Services this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Are you interested in joining us???
Do contact me and let me know if you want to come along. Me and my cellgroup will be present on the Saturday service from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.

It'll be an awesm night, our drama ministry will be presenting to us a play called the Lifebook.

Super nice :> Confirm plus chop. Just come just come just come kkkkkkkkk?

Plz come and celebrate Easter Day with us!!!!!!!

This Easter marks my one year in church :>

God Bless!

OMG JINGJING JUST ATE A ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How how how how how how how how.

Is she going to grow feelers soon???
Is she going to have 6 legs???
Is she going to start flying???

-
-
-
-
-
-

Happy April Fools! <:

No comments: