Friday, April 16, 2010

I.am.zombified.

):

My eyes can barely open. I'm supposed to feel refreshed and rejuvenated after a nice warm bath + with my fringe pinned up but I still feel sleepy. Must be all the campz' fault!!! Accumulated lack of sleeppppppppppppppppppppppp ):

Ahh I'm going Sentosa tomorrowz.

Official last day of slacking and chillin'.

On Monday, school startz. (!!!) Like, so fast uh. >:

When I see the schedule and modulez, I almost died. Human anatomy.......... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have no idea why I'm in a science course when I hate science -_-. Vet need to learn about human meh??? I hate studying the body of human beings. Boring ttm.

Please, don't make me regret not putting Apparel design as my first choice.

And channel 8 helped alot uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ): So cool to design wedding gownz. My childhood dream ):

Bye darlings.

No comments: