Friday, April 2, 2010

Omg all thanks to Abby, I'm being crazy again. I can't stop browsing through blogshopz. And I think I sent like over 10 comments on different livejournals ): How sad. Hehe. I confirmed $58.05 worth of stuff online IN A DAY.

How horrible!!!

My bodycon dress hasn't arrived yet. We're planning a meetup on Saturday @ Pasir Ris. Woootzzz.

Thanks Abby, whoever you are, for your blogshopz. But I really don't dare to browse through the others after I saw missypixie. Hehe. When I get my pay and when I've got money then I'll see!!!

And you know guys, the thing is: Never just stay by ONE blogshop.

Because sometimez that stuff you reeeeeeeeeally want may be sold/pending in 1 blogshop, it doesn't mean it won't be available in another <: Just keep finding, sure can find de. Because from my observationz, almost all blogshops sell the same stuff. Like they go overseas (*Bkk!*) to buy then they all bring back the same whatever there is. Unless they manufacture/ design it themselves then it's different!

And omg you know sometimez, NO ACTUALLY EVERYTIME, models play a big role in presenting the clothez. <: Show you an example.




Wonderstellar vs Jaslyn... Idk what.

Same dress but they look 2 worlds apart. If I saw Jaslyn's first, I wouldn't have gone finding for it. Picture quality (Brightness/ Contrast) also velly velly important de!!! (: Same dress in Navy. Confirm plus chop. Compared length + PTP. Jaslyn's pictures damn bright. I have no idea which is the true colour but I just luv this skaterdress (Credits to WS) Don't you luv it too??? Wonderstellar had it all sold out/ pending in about a day, while Jaslyn's is available till now (Updated on March 27th).

Prices very close <: Never pay much attention. I got mine from Jaslyn and I pray hard I'll look as nice as WS. I'll show you guyz when I receive the dress!!!



My oversized knitted top!!! ALSO SOLD IN MISSYPIXIE!!!

I'm in a dilemma whether to get it or not :> Although I already confirmed. I think I'm getting it la. I just don't like the rubberised bottom. ):

Apparently thecloserlover is not replying my emailz.

You know what??? Yesterday I dreamt that I bought a red bag. Wth like super duper chio ttm! *Hearts* BUT AIYA IT WAS JUST A DREAM. ): I need to stop this stupid habit of shopping online, REALLY.

Maybe I'm just too lazy to find for stuff outside ):

K bye guyz. :>

PS SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY OF PICTUREZ. Ihavenoideawhy ):

I kinda regret confirming the knitted top ): Someone, plz console me.

No comments: