Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scarfoluv! (:

I'm still in the Scarfo mood although I've moved on the Falken in AS!!!

I met Val, Bev, ShiTing, Michelle and Dylan! <: Met new fwens in my class and the next class of Vet Tech. Woohoo~ We're the K1s, and the other class' the K2s. We sound like 5 year olds la but its cool, no meh? (: I love my class. Other than the fact we have just 22 students with only 4 boys. -_-.

My classmates come from all over the universe. Our oldest is 22. And Teja owns a diamond company. When the girls heard him, they sounded like they were all set to hook him but we just told him to leave a space for us each when he needs employeez. So cool hor??? Teja wears a 0.96 carat diamond ring to school. Believe it or not :D. I'm not kidding I swear. My eyes open big big when I saw the ring kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Teja's a nice guy, he has a fatherly face Idk?

:D.

The girls in my class rawk. (L) *hearts*

Did I tell you I had camp the past 2 days......................................... I feel so horribly tired naoz. I'm aching everywhere. I'm aching at my legs, my shoulders and my eyes ): I reached school @ 12.30am yesterday and I was awake all the way till 7.30am this morning when I reached home -_-. They made us play stewpid lame games the whole night k??? AIYA BUT QUITE FUN LA.

We did a nightwalk yesterday and I cried. ):

So scary you know you know you know??? They made us walk up the dark dark staircase ALONE. But... (: Because I begged the station master, he gave me some special arrangments. Which I'm not telling you because itz highly confidential! HEHE. We were supposed to walk up till we see something (we'll know when to stop supposingly) At the last level, they left a white top hanging on a string. When I saw that @$%#!$@%$ thing, I cry la. I was super freaked out.

And that concludes my scariest encounter in my whole entire life.

I didn't cry bucketz. I just cried because I was too scared.

So funny you know cause I was screaming all the way up hor? Then the people downstairs and upstairs could hear me. Then it sounded like ghostly eeeeeeery voices to 'em because of the echos up the stairs!!! Then I scared quite a number of people with my screamz. THEY THOUGHT GOT PEOPLE PLAYING MUSIC BUT THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE BUILDING I SO PRO HOR??? Hehe.

ANYWAY, I'M SO NOT GOING TO DO ANY KINDA NIGHTWALK EVER AGAIN.

I'm too scared ): Afterall... I'm scared of horror movies right?

I met the girlz from Cst too!!! They're so pretty & nice, especially the malay girlz. I forgot her name but you know during the game, we targeted this full-of-boys team then I tripped over their feet and fell super unglamly but heckcare, she asked if I was okay and all :) Then they hit my head the second time, she also like super guanxin wo :> And she asked if they bullied me!

So nice right not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's like alot of chiobu in my course :) Even though I'll be overwhelmed with jealously, I can still take it la. I think? Hehe.

OH AND YOU KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ASKED IF I WAS MIXED!!!

I know I've been tweeting and facebook-ing and telling everybody but you need to know it makes me happiest of all. Mixed are known to be extremely chio and attractive ^^ and they're like 100000000x better than I am. And it's so hard to imagine me being a mixed. But isn't it like damn cool? It boosts my ego to the maximum!!! :> Not forgetting/ most importantly, they said I was mixed chinese + angmoh.

ANGMOH EH ANGMOH EH ANGMOH EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Makes me think she hasn't seen the real version yet!)

But oh well, as long as it makes me kaixin :} I'll just deceive myself for awhile!!!

I think it'z cause' of my hair thats why because no one has ever said it before BUT! It's still a compliment. Right? I know even if I'm a mixed blood, I'll be the worst of all. But mixed blood = mixed blood. And there's no difference I don't care kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

Yay I'm not in the dragonboating team anymore. Woohoo~

Can't afford to get weird tan lines ): And I think I prefer staying white since I can never get tanned + increases the chances of skin cancer.

Oh ya you know my contact lenses broke. And I'm wearing specz now. I look soooooooooo ugly I feel like dying. I don't wanna go out looking like that.

Bye :>

No comments: