Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What's happening to me????????? I've been blogging like close to 3 times a day. -_-. Instead of not blogging looooooong, interesting, wordy but GOOD entries, I blog stupid, lame, short and boring post these dayz. Idk why also, I think I've lost the moodtoblog le. >:

You know Idk why I blog. It's just so boring at home so I resort to blogging everytime I'm bored.

I'm so stewpid hor??????????????????????????????????? (:

Xiaxue blogs damn looooooong an entry and damn exciting to read too! Because of the lorryload of picturezzz. Thumbs up for her photoshop skills. I'm dying to get a Photoshop CS2 software ): SERIOUSLY. I want to make my pictures so chio they're like pictures from a DSLR camcam!!! Damn possible with the magic of photoshopz :> You see Xx? She become like chio x100000000 in 10 minutes. (Not saying she isn't chio before that 10 minutes) I wanna become chio without plastic surgery too!!! :> But then hor, on the other hand, your chio pictures =/= real life you. Later people see you real life, they horrified until run away howzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

):

Wtf got 2 mosquito flying around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking to Valerie naoz. (New coursemate in TP Veterinary Technology~)

She spends so much on makeup. She's siao. HEHE. Wth I also want to spend on makeup like her. But I can't afford to cuz clothes > face. No actually not really what am I thinking??? But I'm fine with my makeup now. When I got more $$$, then I got more makeup, then I look more chio of course better but for the time being, I'M ALREADY USED TO THE LIFE OF EYELINER + BLUSHER + LIPGLOSS + NOTHING ELSE.

(:

I'm watching videos on youtube regarding good makeup.

But all I watch angmoh one!!! How can. Angmoh =/= Asian. Our features are worlds apart. Colours/ shapes/ positions all cannot follow, I think? I watched Rachael Ray on Channel 5 today and Mally (Celebrity makeup artist) shared some of her eyebrow shaping tips!!!

Apparently, my eyebrow's totally out of shaped if according to her instructionz.

Well, I tried imagining myself in the position she instructed, I looked so ugly I looked like ruhua. WTF RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! AM SERIOUSLY NOT KIDDING. I looked like I had damn looooooooooooong eyebrows. Who wants to look like that woman who has stockings over her head 247 + massive (too much) amt of makeup in rainbow colourz? *Shivers in disgust*

Or maybe I just didn't have good imaginations? (:

Hehe.

But then again, you don't have much asians making videos on good makeup tips. If have also like damn boring sia. (AS COMPARED TO ANGMOHS = ALL DAMN PRO!!!)

Maybe thats why we lose out even more, considering the fact no one provides good + fun tipz on youtube (!!!) PLUS our ugly, maybe not so ugly features which are not helping at all.

I guess I just have to play around when I have sufficient amount of make up then!!!

(:

Anywayz, here's a reply to a visitor's request! Where do I shop online.

Sorry I've to do it in an entry because it's impossible to type them all out in the stupid small tagboard RIGHT???

1. My favourite for nowz = Wonderstellar.livejournal.com :>
GREAT SERVICE!!!

2. insertsname.livejournal.com

3. runwaybandits.com

4. modparade.com

5. ohvola.livejournal.com

6. theclosetlover.livejournal.com

7. mddressingroom.livejournal.com

8. hocuspocusing.livejournal.com

9. onepintplease.com

10. junk-craze.blogspot.com (:
GREAT SERVICE AND PRETTY PACKAGING!!!

11. ohsofickle.com
WHO DOESN'T SHOP THERE???

That's pretty much those I can remember :>

Hope it helpz. I like blogshopping because I'm too lazy to find for cheap + nice stuff outside. Heez. Blogshopping is easy but... it'll eat up ALOT of your money!!! ):

And why so many girlz like BonitoChio ah???

PS Joel's at school having movie marathon. So sad no one to talk to me + put me to sleep tonight ):

No comments: