Sunday, April 11, 2010



Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guyz.

I just came home from camp. <: Okayz, actually like at 12+ am last night. Effing late!!! Quite amazing~ I can never stay out late. Aiya but Dad scolded me last night. ): I found this picture on facebook!!! Woohoo~ But I'm not tagged on facebook cause' all the picturez of me velly velly ugly. Like, my head so huge like a watermelon. ): I sad sia.

HEHE.

Anyway, FOC was fun ttm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hearts*

I kinda made quite alot of fwenz. But I didn't get some/most of their numberz. -_-. Well well, I hope I can go for the sentosa outing next saturday. It's like 49% chance I can go cause of my siao parents. I'm turning 17 in 6 monthz time = young adult (Actually I already am), but I still have to go home by 7 in the evening.

And I've never had dinner outside with fwenz at all. (Unless they're in good moods, but it's rarely)

I want to say I hate my life but... I THINK I LOVE MY LIFE > I HATE MY LIFE.

*Kaixin* :>

Omg you know I brought my camcam to camp. But guess what!!! Got no memory card inside. -.-

I wanted to camwhore with Lexy. ): A blog entry w/o picturez is damn boring. But too bad because I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO not posting the fugly shots. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

I miss camp so muchiez. I miss sleeping on the super hard without my pillow and my 8 soft toys. And I miss bathing in the "sauna". I miss screaming cause of the stewpid cockroach in the toilet. I miss having late night talks with girlfies and random people. I miss sleeping @ 2am and waking up at 6am. I miss eating with Scarfo. I miss playing games with Scarfo. I miss scarfo from my eyes to my toezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The freshies + 1 GL's having an msn conference naoz. So fun sia.

(:

And they're planning to have breakfast on Thursday before Camp 0.

I luv TP's mass dance, So fun!!! Especially the spinning part. Woohoo~

My scarfians are such nice peepz. :) Just so many ahbeng. Hehe. The girls so fun to be with!

OMG YOU KNOW I'VE CAMP TOMORROW AGAIN BUT MY LEGS SO PAIN I CANNOT WALK EH. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET VAL, BEV AND ST!!!

I'm beginning to luv my life in Temasek Poly :>

Wheepy!!! My highwaisted skirts are sold :)

No comments: