Sunday, April 25, 2010



Meet me and Heihei.

I'm Heihei's benefactor.................. :D. Like seriously speaking. I think the gong kitten didn't know it was about to jump down the 3rd floor. -_- Heihei was born stray I think then my neighbour adopted it home. She keeps escaping my neighbour's gate because it's so small it can fit through the holezzzzz. Then it'll wander around the corridor and meow meow meow non-stop. That's me and Heihei outside my neighbour's house.

Aw, it's like very very adorable!!!

I almost died yesterday when I saw stand @ the ledge. Must be hesistating whether to jump anot la. Stupid one she. :>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

A week of school's over! So fun [x100000000000000000000] Apart from studying Bio, Chem, Physics and amaths all over again -_-. I've been quite a good girl. I've done my homework! At least if I can find them on the online portal uh. I'm gonna revise my chemistry later because Idk what the heck the teacher talking that day. Everyone was talking about how fast she talks all.............................................

So the week has been fine for me :)

I've totally lost the mood to blog so I skipped blogging for one week! :> You must be wondering how was school for me hor??? Let me be a kind soul and fill you with the insightz of Week 1 of my tertiary life. c:

School pretty much rly awesm and there's nothing that's making me hate school just yet.

Apart from having to think about what to wear everyday to school, there's really nothing to worry about YET. Because tutorialz hasn't officially started, lab sessions hasn't started too, we only need to go for lectures. (: Quite slack hor??????????? The JC people are mugging like siao already.

I guess stress hasn't quite stepped in but it will sooner or later.

:)

I've been spending alot on clothes lately and now, I'm broke againzzz.

Congratulate me. I spent $60 in 3 days. $100 in a week. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogshops are such buttockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Blogshops suck my $$$ like crazy one. ):

My laptop's arriving in 2 days. Muahahahahahahahahaha. Camwhore on photobooth!!!

***Wo hen kaixin***

No comments: