Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi guyz.

Did you know Easter service at CHC was awesome??? :>

Like seriously!!! 2nd Easter @ City Harvest Church and it's the best drama yet. Almost like every Easter drama gets better *thumbs up* Am really proud to be part of the big City Harvest family. (: Well, I wasn't on-the-verge-of-crying like I was last year when I saw Jesus being nailed on the cross but I still did close an eye and my hands were still over my mouth.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me. Love you.

I went for Saturday and Sunday service (:

Thankz to all those who ignored my message or pretended you had something on. -_-.

It's just too bad you didn't watch it. I really don't get it. Why must people lie just because they don't want to attend an Easter service??? HUH HUH HUH. Stewpid. ): But thankz to those who replied me and gave me honest answers! <: It's really hard to invite people to church... So I see that ME attending church (considering my strict family background) is considered quite a miracle uh? :> Nonetheless, I still can't get over not going for fellowship everyweek -_-.

Thankz for those who came to join us for Easter service and I'm VERY sure you enjoyed yourselves like I did!!!

Thankz Joel for coming even though you know your parents didn't like it! *gigglez*

I woke up late for Sunday service again. How hilarious.

I told Ernest to come along with us just to accompany me and Nel but in the end, he was the one that ended of choping seats and waking me up. (: Cool hor????????????????????? Sorry Ernest! :>

Alright guyz, I didn't buy the knitted top in the end cause afterall, it's effing ugly I realise. :>

I haven't got my pay, I NEED MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.



Highwaisted shorts w/ studs (worn twice)
Selling @ $22




Zebra printed dress from Max&more. (Worn once)
Selling @ $15




Floral Lace dress
Selling @ $17




Houndstooth printed romper (Never worn)
Selling @ $17




Glossy Black Jacket from Hula & Co. (Worn once)
Selling @ $20




Credits to ilovemyskirt.lj
In Navy
Selling @ $10


SOLD

With imme confirmation, I'll sell to you @ $2 cheaper.

PS Prices ALOT cheaper than market price so plz lend a helping hand :> You need to clear my wardrobe!

Updated (5/4/10)


All in perfect condition.

OMG I'M DAMN EXCITED FOR FOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D.

Byez.

Joel bought me hot pink ribbon pins and earrings from Diva. :> Wooooooo~ Ily Bb!

No comments: