Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm still not over the fact that she's gone.

What's funny, I don't even know her. I didn't even know she existed till now, when she's gone.

I've been reading her blog entries over and over again and now it's like... if she had someone who was really THERE for her. Hmmmm, she wouldn't have done that to herself right? Her blog entries makes me feel so much for her. And also, I've been going to her facebook group and everybody loves her so muchiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. If she knew so many people cares for her, she wouldn't have done it right?

There are many strangers like me.

-

What did her boyfriend do?

-

Totally can't imagine how jerk he is to make her do that.

-

Hmm, I miss Joel.

He's coming home tomorrow!!! Woohoo~ I have no idea what time but well, it's tomorrow!!! Hehe. K wait to be exact, it's today since it's 2am naoz. :) I wonder if he slept in the jungle with disgusting insects and all the trees around him like the other time. I wonder if he even slept.

Well probably not, it's a camp afterall. A camp, you can't expect much from camps.

Oh then I guess he'll come home and sleep for 12 hours straight. Then I can only officially talk to him on Monday which is like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeally far away from now. ):

K it doesn't matter as long as he's back home safe and sound. (:

And, I didn't blog about yesterday right? Before I forget, Happy Birthday Si Tian!

I met all of them @ Tampines Pizza Hut and they dined. :) I happily ate my hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bar yumz. I've been craving for it. Omg dammit now I'm hungry yumz. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes back to where I was, I swear I was super hungry when I saw them eating the spicy drumlets. Omgoodness, I could've drooled if the boys weren't around.

Seriously they left every drumstick meatless.

They ate like dogs. *points* NOT AN INSULT.

Then I met Anna Choo. Miss her so muchiez. She didn't change a bit, still as pretty as eva.

Later on, we went up to the Open Plaza to play/ talk/ chill/ camwhore. So fun. Just that I think we disturbed some of the public who were there to have some quiet time!!! Ended up doing heybanjah in a circle -_- and they couldn't stop repeating the cheers! Mad high.

Took pictures effing lotz of unglam oh manzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ): Leaves me sorrowful.

Then went home sweet home, to realise my sister isn't home. (COULD'VE STAYED OUT LONGER ARGH >;( ANGRY!) I bought paopaocha for her, heng I had just enough $$$. I won't repeat myself, you can read P.S of my previous post just below!!!

I'm sucha loving sister.

I had so much fun with my friendz. They bought all of us friendship bands too. :) Hehe. Now we all have something in common. I love 'em.

Oh guyz you know I realise Jing wasn't beside me when she was supposed to be beside me. Then I went around the house looking for her. And I found her in the studyroom (lights off) munching popcorns. -_-. The popcorn was in my bag k but when I found her, it was a metre away from my bag and she was still munching when I turned on the lights! She gave me the act kelian face cause' I guess she thought I was going to scold her for stealing my popcorn. Hehe.

She's so cute. She left a trial of popcorn bits anyway.

Greedy girl caught red-handed!

Goodbye guys.

Joel, come home soon. You're missed, dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely girl not sleeping with boyfriend tonight again. Night #2 and I'm not surviving.

No comments: