Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Bev. Val.

:)

Hello babies I'm home aft a long day @ school. School was slackish todayzzz. I GOT LIKE 2 QUIZ PAPERS BACK AND WTFUGZ I DID BADLY. I SCORE 15/25 FOR PIPC (!!!) AND 24 HALF/25 FOR MATHS AND STATS.

HALF MARK FOR TO FULL MARKS LEH BEAT THAT!!!

I SO PRO HUH AIYA BUT ITS ANNOYING CUZ I JUST NEED THAT HALF MARK TO GET A FRIGGIN' 25 OUT OF 25.

Principles of inorganic and physical chemistry sucks );< I hate it EW. I thought I would have just missed 8 marks or so because of my stewpid careless mistake. But I lost 10. 10 MARKS GONE, 40 MARKS WHEN CONVERTED TO OUT OF 100. 40 MARKS IS LIKE WHAT?!?!?!?! 3 GRADES DOWN?!?!?!?!?!

Angry la. But oh well, I just I just have to work harder. I need to score damn well for term test manzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Who doesn't wanna score well. Watch me muahahahhahahaha.

Saturday - Cheer outing/training to Sentosa

MAKES ME EGGCITEDZZZZZZZZ!!! I luv Blazers so muchie. I luv 'm more after the Sentosa outing. Like, everybody in Blazer makes me laugh. :> I swear I'm never ever ever ever excuse myself from cheer practice ever again. I look forward to every tuesdays and fridays. \m/

Thanks Meiyan and Celine and Canice and Jiahui for their MAJOR accompany. :>

Canice got injured @ her leg. I was so worried for her but I'm glad she's fine now. She had to be sent to the hospital aft. her left leg couldn't move and no one knew why. She was crying so badly ): Apparently she came in contact with a stonefish eekz. STONEFISHES ARE POISONOUS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW. I have never touched a stonefish. -_- Hehe. K if I did, I would've been poisoned.

Oh anywayz, I've never seen stonefishes @ beaches. I never heard of stonefishes biting people @ beaches or whatsoever. I've only seen stonefishes while diving like 20m down the sea. NOT IN SINGAPORE SOMEMORE LEH. Canice was just a metre in the waters when a rock-like thingy stinked her feet. Poor thing I was just standing next to her. *CANICE IS A BRAVE GIRL*

So what else happened. We did stunts in the water like so fun seeing people falling into the water then they look so cui with their hair all messed up. Idl my hair to be wet la. My head will look flat and fat. The photos all like so ugly. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Ber (Ben) didn't go. Jw so sad sia like the whole day emo. IF HE SEES THIS I SURE DIE. D:

BER GO PANGSEH ME LEH!!!!!!! FLEA > BLAZERS. *Slap

Daddy, mummy, Nel were @ Vivo and I ate Bah Kut Teh for dinner YUMZ!!! THEN WENT HOME AND CHILLED ON MY SOFA WATCH TV SHIOK TO THE MAXIMUM.

:)

School started on Monday. Tiring.

Many stuff happened the past few days.

No it's not a breakup. Maybe not yet.

I love you. I miss you. I cry whenever I think of you. I feel guilty I hurt you. I can't help but feel I'm the worst girlfriend ever. I know I'm hot tempered. I never think before I say stuff no one likes to hear. I know I'm selfish. I know if you were someone else, you wouldn't love me already. I can't commit myself. I can't sacrifice. Idk why ): It was so tough for me to fight for you before I got you back but now's like we're back to square 1. We're no longer talking like we used to. We're just not like before. Yes, its up to us it is but I don't know where to go from here that's why I'm unsure.

I wonder if I was ever meant to be yours.

I apologise, I am sorry.

If anything happens, you're still a part of me and you'll forever be dear to me.

If you're disappointed with me, then go ahead cause' thats how I feel about myself.

I was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to.

K TIME FOR WANGWANG *SMILE*

No comments: