Monday, May 17, 2010



Hello babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School's over OMG OMG OMG COOL RIGHT I KNOW. Damn slackerzzzzzzzzzzz manzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Are you jealous????????????????????????????????????????

Val, Bev just got their 2nd earhole piercings! Omg I'm so tempted to get one, since foreva. But my mom will just ignore me for ten thousand days and she'll give me a black face for the rest of my life. Yupz, I'm 17 but she treats me like a 10 year old. ): Don't like it but I have to live with it.
(K Bev didn't get hers. Cause' she say heartpain to pierce stewpidddddddddd)

Here's the story I wanna share, it's so touching it can make you cry. So get your tissue papers/ handkerchief ready!!!

So like, Bernard and Grace met @ a company's dinner and they fell in love at first sight. :> They became a couple soon after and everything was perfect. 3/4/5 years later, (not so sure hehe) Bernard brought Grace to Sipadan to dive. He proposed to her UNDERWATER (LIKE OMG SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), while they were diving, Grace agreed to his proposal and it was like, the real beginning of a life together. The next day, the couple went for their dives again. Disaster struck.

Bernard died suddenly, while he was diving.

Can you imagine? Grace must have been devastated. They almost got married.

It has been 4 years already. Grace still updates the blog she created for him regularly.

Well, I guess true love never dies. Even though one's in heaven and the other's on earth.

DAMMIT I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING WHEN I READ HER PREVIOUS BLOGPOSTS!!!!!!!
WHY MUST PEOPLE DIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, I'm starting to luv my hair but I can't stop thinking its short even though it has covered my boobies completely -_- HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I want it to reach my belly button BADLY and I've said this like forever. And guyz, I'm going to let my fringe grow so my hair will look even better HOPEFULLY!!! And I'm contented with my dye since the roots aren't THAT obvious yet. :> Better not waste money!

I'm going to be a goodgirl and study for my chemistry really soon.

I'VE BEEN EATING SUPER ALOT LATELY MY TUMMY SO HUGE LIKE A YOGABALL.

Heidi stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kthxbuaiz babies.

Treasure every single moment, because it might be your last.

Idc I wanna be with Joel, like forever. I know its cheesy and everybody says girlboy relationships at this age rarely lasts. Idk if it'll last or anything but I've confidence it will, if I stop being so childish and immature and cut down on all my nonsense and bad temper. Idw to be like Grace. I want to live with the boy I love for the rest of my life. And I really mean it when I say for the rest of my life.

As for Grace, I hope she finds someone like Bernard, even though I know no one will replace him, at least someone who loves her as much as Bernard did. Grace you're so strong I salute you. Bernard was the luckiest man on Earth.

No comments: