Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You'll regret as long as I live life happier than before.


Not many pictures taken~ The rest of the pictures are still with Celine! :) I looked soooo horrible that day hehez flea's over. Can' wait for this sat's flea at scape. I'm sooooo going~ Should I get a wedges for $60. It's $60!!! Zomg can die but it's the cutest pair I have ever seen. Anyway, swimming on thursday with my nehnehpok Valerie Yeo and I'm planning to go visit Jen at Bukit Timah after swimming :) Weewee~ I just bought a new bikini costed me 40 stupid dollars. And worst of all, it isn't even my favourite. Well, it was the best in the shop -_-. That is PINK. Aiyah but it's chio la k~

Training today. Haven't been training in quite a bit. Getting all lazy. But I'm determined to make my diet succeed!!! MUST!!! (But I ate 2 chicken wings for dinner sianz) I need to succeed for my bases. They can't go on carrying a fat flyer. So if I lose 5kg by the end of October, will someone please buy me an Olympus pen ? *Whines* A 42 is going to be so perfect I'll look at my body everyday and smile, not cringe my ugly face (; So I'll show you the difference by the end of October. AND YOU WILL GET ME THE OLYMPUS PEN PLS START SAVING $$$.

Daddy's going diving without me )':

Safe trip, Dad.

I'm so troubled and I want to blog about it.

Goodbye.

No comments: