Saturday, September 11, 2010

I see your face in my mind as I drive away,

An nyung, jo eun ah chim~~~ (:

I suddenly miss school. Haven't seen my classmates in 5 weeks. Aiyah, last week was exam week. We hardly met. Our examination venues were mostly different for the papers. Sian -_-. Anyway, I haven't seen them as in really as-a-class kinda see. I miss tutorials, maybe lectures with these retards ):< Why do I blog like I'm gonna die tomorrow HAHAHA Miss here miss there. Shall stop the nonsense! I just found these pictures in my folders, so I thought of 'em. I love them to bits and pieces.

I'm having my last final mid sems paper on Monday - maths. And that'll probably be the last time I see them before school reopens in like... 6 weeks. Haha, I'm going for a hardcore diet. And I'll make sure they say: "Eh Dee you became skinnier leh!!!" Omg, I'm fucking stupid -_-. Let's see if I ever survive the first OFFICIAL HARDCORE diet day. Sian I just ate fried beehoon this morning )':

Anyway this is going to sound really... Idk... TMI (???) Haha k it is but I'm having diarrhoea. Is it food poisoning??? Because I want food poisoning. I know I sound damn psycho but honestly, I need this food poisoning. Maybe minus the vomitting and shitting. Haha but then again that'll not be food poisoning anymore, it defeats the whole purpose. Y'know I watch tv hor, got this obese (used to be) woman kenna food poisoning then now she's like omgdamnhotlikeHAWTklikereallyreallyhawt - Those kind wear bikini her hipbones protrude out sexily~ Zomg I want damn chio. I'll stay in the toilet for 3 hours to look at my body and not cringe when I see it hehez. YA SIA SO LIKE FOOD POISONING HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT!!! But ofc it's going to be... horrible. I've never vomitted before, I think. REALLY I wonder how it feels like in your mouth. Ok maybe I vomitted before~~~ Like when I was a baby.

I know many people say you'll only lose the water weight. You'll gain it back really quickly when you get well.   Her food poisoning confirm damn hardcorE lo like that~ She must've felt terrible -_-. But I'll survive the fml period for the body HAHAHA I know I'm not the only girl like this. (: It's okay I should just beg mom to get a threadmill at home I don't mind running half an hour a day you know. I don't jog around my neighbourhood now cause I think it's so weird like what if I see someone I know I'm gonna look super cui. -_- Idk maybe thats just an excuse. Maybe I'm just too lazy ok YES I am~

Back to the diarrhoea thing, I haven't shitted in days. Maybe my body's getting rid of all the metabolic waste products HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Have I become more intelligent??? Excuse me, I've been a bio student for the past 3 years hello do you not know who you're talking to huh. YA I AM A BIO STUDENT BUT I FAIL TERRIBLY WHEEE~~~~~~ I h8 biology it sucks. K now it's starting to rock because it's the easiest subject of everything I'm taking. (For people like me who doesn't pay attention in lectures) Biology's spoonfed, they give you the notes you memorise. For chemistry, there's like solving and everything~ it's a little different. Aiya I luv maths it rocks my socks (: (: (:

Dad's bringing the family to Korea at the end of this year. We did a poll in the family Ikr my famfam so cool hehe yes my Dad said Korea's quite cheap so he's bring us there~ Going to shop like mad. Get all the skinfood products and stockings and qt leggings... everything chio in Korea. If Jen's going back to Korea I can go with her yay <:

Omg talking about shopping, I heard the flea at scape yesterday was one of the best fleas ever. -_- I'm sooooo angry now k ):< No I'm sad I want to cry. Could've gotten everything chio at the flea. It would be mine now~ It's okay the flea next week will be 10 times better. IT HAS TO.

Please go down to Homeclub on the 18th of September!
x Having a booth with my girlfriends x
You need to come and support us by getting our pretty items that're gonna be on sale!!!

(:

Celine and I might be setting up a blogshop. Can't wait. We'll see how things goes~

OMG WS IS SELLING THAT MAD HOT TOGA IN PINK HAHAHAHAHA OMG IT LOOKS KINDA NICE ON HER SHIT~ THE ADRENALINE RUSH K I'LL SEE HOW IT GOES ON MONDAY OMG I THINK IDW THE TOGA ALREADY LOOK THAT DRESS THAT WEDGES OMG IM DYING AH

Love y'all. Follow me on twitter.

Just going to forget everything.

No comments: