Friday, September 17, 2010


Stayover at Celine's.

Why isn't the woman calling me??? ): I want to start work.

Anyway I am packing up my stuff for the flea and I'm selling 22 dresses. Damn heart pain canz. I never knew I had sooooo many I just want to clear them asap. So I can get new stuff for my wardrobe! No wonder it seems like I have no clothes at all......... I always wear the same few. Half my wardrobe is gone. Please come show us some love okay I will love you forever and ever. Selling the clothes at 15 or less!!! (: Some I haven't worn them before leh~ (K some damn ugly I'm trying my luck hehe) Wheee but the nicer ones, it's either I can't pull it off or I'm bored of it.

Must come Idc!!!



Mai nails it's chanel inspired. Ignore my hair k I'm curling them~

Can't wait for Celine's later. Goodbye. See you.

No comments: