Thursday, September 9, 2010

0909 9 boys 9 toys

Hi earthlings, told you I'll update more frequently now~ And this is going to be a real update. (If I don't get lazy halfway hehe) What you've missed out: Marina Barage Picnic w LT18, Panorama Flea with bbgs, Teacher's Day visit back to SAC and the stupid Mid Sems - how much sleep I've been lacking.

Marina Bay Picnic
 
 
 
 

The weather was hot like mad. Even the sandwich got toasted, not kidding at all seriously. Not the toasted burnt-not-black-but-nicely-brown kind of toasted but the sandwich was crunchy HAHA K IDK WHAT I'M SAYING~ The cheese in the ham & cheese sandwich melted it was finger lickin' awesome. Never knew the sun could actually be that powerful. And I was being so stupid I let my skin burn in the hot sun. I see more freckles appearing on my face )': Freckles are so ugly. I mean those unintentional ones. Not the ones all over your cheeks makes you so qt~ Like those that appear at the side of your higher cheeks bones. ALL DIFFERENT SHAPE AND SIZE ONE. They're so ugly. Blemishes on face where got nice? Sian oh and a stupid pimple on my forehead now ugly shit.

Our sunburns got so black it peeled so badly like a layer of skin just comes off as a whole. I had different coloured circles on my back and shoulders. So disease-looking. Thank God the peeling's over I have nice skin now. K at least better than the horrible black bangala skin. Black I mean REALLY black. No joke.

Picnic was so much fun. I'd choose to relive that day~ Just, minus the sun.

Panorama Flea at Scape
 
 
 
 

The top I wore was an off-shoulder Zara Top I bought for $10 from the flea~ The girls and I changed into our new items after Part I of flea. Yes, and there was Part II. We left the flea, ate macs, changed into our new items, and had another round of shopping. I love the girls, they make life so interesting. And they're the best companions when it comes to shopping. (: Spent around 60 bucks at the flea bought almost 20 worth of rings they're so chio zomg makes me droolz. And the rest on clothes~ But I'm already planning to sell some of my buys. I'm bored of 'em. Yes, I haven't worn them. Ikr, I can't stand how I get bored of my new buys very fast. Wastes my $$$ only I'm so poor you know???

Talking about flea, pls come down to our booth of the 18th of September at HomeClub! Fleaflyflofun. We'll be selling our clothes at real low prices! Topshop dresses at 10 bucks each~ Just saying. But not just that. Come down to see for yourself k!!! Selling clothes going as low as $5. Not just clothes, I'm selling my heels and hairbands too. Having the booth with Nicole, Celine and Ber. Show some love (:

Help the broke. See you~

Teacher's Day
 
I was such a goon. Forgot to bring camera to school being so forgetful nowadays~ Met alot of unfamiliar faces. ^ Those are my juniors, I love them. I miss school, really. I remember how we hated singing the national anthem and school song during assembly. I remember how we made fun of teachers in school, how chinese class bored us to death, how Mr Quek was always trying to be funny with his retarded-to-the-maximum jokes. I remember Joseph, her panda eyes. I remember how crowded it was during recess. I remember how Teo always used to catch girls for their coloured bras. I remember how I used to stick pens into Rachel's hair she didn't even know there were pens in her hair. I remember how my classmates always get me to tie plaits for 'em HAHA how they'd pay me 50 cents for a stupid plait. (: I remember how everyone queued up for the chicken drumsticks and nuggets at the muslim stall~ I remember how the queue at good news cafe looked like it'll never end. I remember how choir was so dreadful, how thursday were doomdays. Gosh, I really miss school )': Want to wear the school uniform again. I'd do anything to relive a day back at school. I miss 1.7, 2.7, 3.9, 4.9.

Do you know I love my life? (:

I'm so grateful to all these people. They make life so perfect, I would never trade anyone of them for anything else, not even that madfreakinchiotimestenmillion pink Kate Spade wallet (It's okay pinkie you and I no fate *cry*). To all of my friends (though I don't think many of you will read this), whether or not we've actually shared a real conversation, as long as I know you exist and you know I exist and we know we're friends, thanks for being in my life. Here's a flying kiss to all you sunshines ~ :*

Lastly, my besties. I miss you all. We've all seperated, we've our own lives to lead. Please remember, you MUST k, you pretty girls are always a part of my life. In fact you play the biggest roles. I miss you all so much I hope you know that. Can't wait to meet you all during the holidays. No boyfriends, just the 5 of us. I need updates!!! So much have changed you've all have boyfriends please don't forget me~ I am dying to see your pretty faces. Esther, Lex, Callista, Darlene. Love you, always. Must grow old together k HAHA I know what y'all going to say "OMG WHY YOU SO DUMB???"

This is going to sound dumb but... I miss you girls calling me dumb )': (Though I highly object)

Rachel, Cynthiya my twin towers I miss you 2 sitting in front of me in class. How rubbish you two can get, but always bring smiles to my face~ We laughed about the littlelest things. We had only each other to depend on during the mugging O level period. You two always helped me in my work I love you all your hearts are as big as the sky. I miss looking up while talking to you guys, how my neck always cramped. I miss tipping toe to look like one of you guys hehe those were the days. Please meet up soon!

Shall write a seperate dedication to each of you some other day my backside is getting really painful from sitting too long. Teehee. There's a flea tomorrow I want to go badly!!! But it's a public holiday and I went out today my mummy won't let one lo )': SIAN. On a brighter note, I'm having MacDonalds for breakfast you're so jealous right hehe. It's okay~ I'll flea another plenty of other fleas.

...BUT GLM IS GOING TOMORROW I LOVE THEIR CLOTHES ):

Ok Diet Day ....7(?) FAIL. (WAIT SINCE WHEN DID I EVER START DIETING???

K bye I hope this is a real update. Yay my 17th coming. Should post a wishing list~

Oh and was out with Darryl because Celine and Mei go pangseh us we were supposed to go for job interview together HELLO )': But he bought me B&J's yay~ Strawberry cheesecake yum yum. Darryl Carulli, thankz for today! Get well soon. No, get well as soon as you wake up tomorrow morning. (:

Till then. Xoxo.

No comments: