Wednesday, September 15, 2010

xJayoheellex



So retarded.

High low everyone. Why is Valerie and her boyfriend so qt? Wesley took a picture of her armpit and posted it on facebook fucking stupid but so qt hor. I want a boyfriend who'll take a picture of my armpit too~ I'm so bored at home. I really hope that woman will call me and tell me I'm shortlisted for the job. Haha oh and yes we went for interview yesterday - it wasn't even considered an interview. She just wanted to know how flexible we are~ Actually I'm thankful leh I don't want to sit alone in a quiet room and wait for people to ask me questions. I get so nervous. I hate it when people go for an interview and then they think so hard just to please whoever that is sitting opposite them. Always turns out so vague. Yes, you're supposed to please but not try too hard y'know. K Idk what I'm saying.

I want to get out of the house. I'm tired of always asking my mummy for permission. So annoyingz. Hello I'm turning 17 in less than a month -_-. They think I'm still 10 or what lo~ It's not like I mix with bad company. I should really introduce my friends to them man they're all so nice. (: Hmm birthday party~ I'll let my parents get to know them. That is IF I decide to celebrate zomg I want to celebrate because I get to make birthday invitations~

So, chalet or MBS?

MBS is $170+ a night according to mum. She didn't say no when I said I wanted it~ Omg why now not free already??? I went MBS 4 times leh all free one. Because my aunty gambles. (Not something to be proud of but Idc what she does. I just know it's cool to have a hotel stay at MBS) Is that considered expensive? I'll be inviting alot of people I don't think it's possible right it'll be so noisy. So chalet? But sian -_- I already had a chalet last year. I want something different.

Will think about it.
Omg & I love Celine. She rawks \m/. She's helping me transfer money yay luv that girl.

No comments: