Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taking a step at a time,



I'm so bored I look so horrible I am the ugliest girl on earth.

Being so superficial again. I guess girls are always, usually superficial. No one wants to look ugly right. Cannot stand pretty girls. Buay tahan. They're always so perfect. From their head to their toes. One more reason why life is so unfair. I'm sorry, I grudgingly resign to fate. Pretty girls have small faces, skinny legs, flat tummies... the list'll never end. I googled pretty girls and the results showed images of girls with big boobies. See? They even have big boobies leh mine's like... don't even wanna say. Let's say pretty girls have boobs like ---> OO Mine's ---> .. (Can you even spot the fullstop.) Yes, that's how pathetic my boobs are. So flat. Omg don't try looking at my boobs k? They're just ...flat. Enough said. (: *But I still love bubbles and squeak*

- Lunch date with Esther darling at 18chefs
- Job interview with my babies at 313

Tomorrow shall be another happy day for me~

Bye. I miss you. x. 

Thank you for being here for me. Can't imagine how everything'll be like if it wasn't for you. 

No comments: