Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cause two is better than one,


Hey darlings, look at my botak. (: Aw isn't she a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e? My dad's a huge jerk, he forced her to cut all her hair she looks like a boy now. ): I make sure she doesn't look at herself in the mirror, she'll kill herself. I love her all the same! She doesn't look so shaggy now, at least. Jing will turn 6 in a month. And a 6 year old dog is considered a senior dog. Wtf ok she's my baby I pamper her alot~ And how can she be senior when she's still a virgin. )': Poor girl. Mwah max.

Stayover at Celine's was the best sleepover I've ever had, for real. The girls and I were up till 3. Gosh, we got new stuff even before the flea! :) We did trades with each other~ Celine's room was in a mess. There wasn't even space to walk! It was hella lot of fun. That was our mini flea. And honestly, (since now the flea is over) our best buys were all taken even before we put them on sale! Celine and I slept on the same bed. Felt so good to be waking up in the same as Nicole, Celine and Ber. Just wished Mei was with us~


Flea was awesome. I'm so thankful alot of my friends came to show us support (: My LT18 clique came all the way to Clarke Quay (very out of place) just to see me & show some love. Bev, Val and Jen came down for the flea and Jen even got a dress from me. Charleen and Shannon bought stuff from us too~ Jonathanananan, Afiq and YY also visited my booth wheee. Meiyan and Darryl even stayed with us the whole day okay!!! How can I not love my friends? They make me feel so loved. (: I earned about a hundred bucks. Planned to sell over 30 pieces and more than half's taken. So it was quite a successful sale. Half of our 5 bucks bin was gone in the first 2 hours, thanks to this lady who got from us $90 worth of (shitty) clothes. Hehe. We sold all to her at $50+. We have big hearts!!! Just regret not bringing more of my (shitty) clothes never thought we'd meet such a buyer!

And omg can you believe I left my heels at Celine's could've sold them ok.

On a side note, the flea ITSELF was sucky. Suckiest flea ever~ There was practically no crowd. I couldn't find anything -.- Except rings after rings. I bought myself a hello kitty rings BEAT THAT!!! I got a bandage skirt, a denim shorts and a new pair of PINK shades~

I'm pretty much satisfied with a $100.

(:

Pictures up maybe tomorrow! I'm going shopping tomorrow with Val Bev Jen. See you.

PS Thanks BCN for your love. I know we got into trouble just before the flea but we're all satisfied with how it turned out right? (: And yay that we never let it mess our friendship up. Love you 3. And thank you for your clothes. Can't wait for more sleepovers~

No comments: