Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wishlist 2010; and the list goes on.



Polyvore.com


Thanks Val for the website~

(:

Miss Selfridge. Forever21. Topshop. Kate Spade. Juicy Couture. Tory Burch. Chanel. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Victoria's secret.

Just my wishful thinking. These are like... I'll have to wait a million years before I can get all these. (:

Can't wait for money to come in~ I'll go shop till I drop. For my 17th birthday I'd love to receive clothes or... clothes... or hehe clothes. I need clothes. I will never get enough of clothes. So if you're intending to get me a present, get me something I can fit into HAHAHAHAHA Something nice okay~ If not I won't even wear it out -_-. I've ENOUGH of dresses I've too many dresses already I don't like wearing them ew. )': Change of taste. Unless it's a jaw dropping qt dress I'll wear it. (: I love babydoll dresses, just saying. Oh and I need shoes. Hahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry my life is so deprived. x Fetish for rings wedges shoes highwaistedshorts offshoulders oversizedtees sheertops x 

Aiya I'm so materialistic.

Ikr.

If you still don't get what I'm saying, just get me anything girly and PINK.

~ And honestly, I don't care about the brand. As long as it looks good. (: ~"
AND OMG I WANT THAT STUPID OLYMPUS PEN SIAN I'LL SAVE MONEY TO BUY LA MY DAD CONFIRM WON'T BUY ONE -_- TSK $$$$$$$$$$$ I NEED MONEY OMG

Get me nothing edible. I say, NOTHING edible. (;

x Birthday party this year? Yes/ No. x
Always had birthday parties the past 16 years of my lyfe. But I've too many people to invite. And Idw a chalet again so sian.

No comments: