Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And I can't breathe without you but I have to.


Hey bbg and bbbz :) Exams are over (for the week) -_- I'm down with just ONE paper though. Don't be jealous. Hehe. Gosh, my blog is dead. Should really update it more often but I'm so fucking lazy nowadays. I'm too lazy to even get my backside off the chair to pee I'm so horrible right. Wait till my bladder burst someday. (OMG I SERIOUSLY NEED TO PEE LIKE NOW WTH SIANZ BRB K)

...BACK.
Idk why the picture can't go to the left now blogger's so screwed up. No k, I think I'm just too stupid hehe~ Thats why this post is in the center actually it's not bad right (; Shall see how it looks like on the blog later! (: I'm mean, I didn't blog about the marina barage picnic with LT18 that left me with horrible black burnt skin and an extremely hideous shape thingy on my back. But, it's alot better now~ The picnic was so fun watched fireworks with 'em I love my friends seriously they are all so perfect. Oh the weather, should've totally worn long sleeves and jeans hawhaw no kidding the weather was hot to the maximum like it'll melt us alive kind. Swear. I love sunny days up to a temperature of 35 degree celcius. Don't you know the UV-rays will kill you.

And for fair people like me (or should I say yellow mmm ew) you know exposure to too much sun will give you skin cancer leh you didn't know right??? Now I'm telling you HAHAHAHA YOU WILL DIE IF YOU GET EXPOSED TO TOO MUCH SUN. But yellow people have sad lives, Idw to be yellow )': Like I want to be white but I need like endless amount of whitening products sian waste $$$ I don't have the habit of washing my face with facial foam or toner or whatever shit there is often anyway~ So the fastest way is to go tanning and get a nice beautiful tan! But honestly, I'd just make myself look uglier. And the tan fades in a blink of an eye one. So in the end, I'll probably turn yellower. Like black > brown > yellow -_- Sad life hor?

I really need to start taking care of my skin. Don't want to have a pimple breakout. I have a pimple on my forehead now )': So ugly ugh. Must be the exams, blame the school, blame the government k kidding~ Stress gives you pimples and exams give you stress so exams = pimples. So, start investing on facial products?

(:

Oh and something embarrassing I want to share with guys today: I went into the wrong exam venue for exams today. + I was the last person to reach the exam venue. Yes, all eyes on my, for the wrong reason. )': And I heard giggles when I quietly left and pretended nothing happened~ Laugh at me leh stupid backsides.

Going for a job interview tomorrow, wish me luck. Love y'all. Dinner's ready am sooooo hungry ):

IKR EAT AGAIN I SO FAT ALREADY STILL EAT THERE'S LIKE 100000 REASONS WHY I SHOULD EAT LESS BUT I ONLY NEED 1 TO FAIL MY DIET PLANS. WISH I HAD ULTRA HIGH METABOLISM.

Skinny girls are always pretty.

XOXO

No comments: