Thursday, September 16, 2010

You're the blood in my veins.

xeffehteax.tumblr.com

Hey babies. My new tumblr. My original tumblr shall be kept a secret. I feel like deleting it though. Idk. Anywayz, tumblr is getting so addictive. I slept at 5 am last night, tumblr-ing all the way from 11. And I'm so inspired by all the pictures. I vow to not junk anymore. And I'm going to run up and down my stairs for half an hour. Omg that's going to be so crazy. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, check out my new tumblr.

And don't forget the flea this saturday :)

Going to shop tomorrow, alone. I love shopping alone. But it's hard because I need opinions. I always stay in the shop for a million years one, the shop lady always stare at me like I'm going to steal something at her shop. Hello I have the freedom to stand there as long as I like okay? So more weird stares tomorrow! I'll have to settle for Bugis. Who wants to shop too?

Meanwhile, today's a happy day. Someone just said I look like a Korean. I think it's my dyed hair. So I've decided to stay brown. Time for a dye at the salon. Omg I'm destroying my hair. ): Other than that, today shall be trouble-free. Not going to let anything get into my head.

- Polish my nails.
- Pack all the stuff I'm selling.
- Back to tumblr.

Love y'all. 

No comments: