Saturday, April 2, 2011

Foreve

I love you foreve, but I won't put the 'r' because that would be the end of forever.
Home. Home the whole of today but I'm not gonna say it sucks because I love rainy days like this when all I do is laze around at home watching some Gossip Girl. Accompanied me since I woke up so I didn't even utter the word "bored" today. I've been pretty bored since the holidays started (if you follow me on twitter) but I'm starting to appreciate how boredom feels like. Because I have decided to go for a job interview tomorrow.

If I get the job, there'll be less of "I'm so bored. What should I do now?"

So yes, if no one went for the job interview today then I most likely might get the job. But thats only if no one happened to drop by Udders today and ask if they're hiring. I called in and apparently I'm meeting the manager tomorrow! Then as usual, I was being super indecisive about whether to go or not. I hate working. I hate commitments. Scares me about the future!!! Then again, I figured out I'll enjoy the job. So wish me luck!

Then I've been telling myself I need to work so I can go shopping for myself by myself. Shopping alone is super fun! I know I sound like a loner but trust me, sometimes you end up not getting something you want so much just because whoever's with you says it's ugly. (Often enough they're always right in my case) But you know... the feeling of getting anything you want. Like not having to spend 15 minutes arguing with whoever's with you whether or not to get that item. Even your friend will get mad and she/he wouldn't even be bothered trust me, happened to me alot of times...

Sometimes I wonder why am I so indecisive.................. I hate making decisions but I know decisions get you wherever you are today and I've regretted a couple of decisions before but then again everything happens for a reason right?

Meet up with the twin towers yesterday for abit of 18chefs and it was super fun. Esther missed out so much! I miss sac so mad! Wish I still had to wake up for school at 6 am everyday. Secondary school's the best time of your life, I know many people will agree with me. And true enough, those people are the ones that will stand by you no matter what.

It sucks that the clock is always ticking and time will never stop. People change and maybe I'll change too. Been tumblr-ing too much, its making me think - Is nothing really forever? Because it scares me. I want life to remain this way because I'm genuinely happy now. And I can't imagine if I'll ever lose anyone in my life right now.

The last thing I would ever wanna tell myself is "Just move on."

Stop before my mind runs wild and I start getting insecure about no shit. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow up of my previous post. I have officially quit Blazers. I didn't turn up for trng that thursday. Apparently, the captain made the decision for me (; Totally fine with it cause I couldn't be bothered to talk to him about my concerns/ problems given that attitude. So since I'm outta cheerleading I can focus on my studies! And I'm done with the friendship too!

K bye now :):):):):):):)

No comments: