Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BUY BUY BUY

Photobucket

CLICK!

BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAS BORED SO I DECIDED TO CAMWHORE SIGH I WISH I HAD A NICELY PAINTED WALL......................................... The background damn ugly right?!?!?!?!? Apparently, I did think of painting the wall myself but it isn't flat like the cement's jagged (no idea how to describe it) Yup so whatever I paint isn't going to be nice. ):):):):): And yes all the walls in my house are like this! Oh it was the 'IN' thing 20 years back~ Hate it. I can't even buy a wallpaper now.......... 

K anyway visit my selling post! And sorry if my face looks damn hideous hahahahahahhaa thats why the picture is so small! Going to have more photoshoot's tomorrow kakakakaka if I'm not lazy and I'm probably going to turn on the aircon coz I sweated like siao..........

TEXT ME FOR FAST DEALS

x Anything, ask me :)

UPDATE 12/4 SECOND TOP SOLD! 

No comments: