Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bare


I'm so awake oh god............ Think I can even wash my hair and wait for it to dry! 2 orders so far and I'm happy. Shows that items look better when worn! But also can be very deceiving because pictures make wonders SOMETIMES, MAYBE MOST like how blogshop items always deceive me but I still love blogshopping anyway. But I assure you I did not edit the clothes (only changed the brightness and contrast because the pictures turned out gloomy so I had to make it brighter) Colours are ALL true to picture. How different can it be right haha 2 black tops and a brown one!

And the brown leopard block top. I love it! But the sleeves doesn't suit me. So if no one gets it within a week, then I'm going to cut off the sleeves coz I super love the print. I know the clothes abit mismatched but I was just trying out a mini photoshoot in my room and wahaa I dropped the camera 3 times but I had a pillow all around for protection! So yay my camera survived the fall but I fucking scared now zomg @~@ I'm gonna scotchtape the stand + camera the next time round.

I'm bored. Thanks to you guys for browsing my selling post.

Just ordered a toga online yay! First toga in my wardrobe~~~ Ikr I damn noob hahahahahahha shuddup but I didn't like togas coz my arm damn huge!!!!!!! And you pay money for showing off your fats? No right? Haha but I've a tan line on my chest/ collar bone area and I like it! Hehe yay for more tanning next week.

Ok so I wanted to tan on monday but the sun wasn't up. Tuesday I had work. I wanted to tan just this afternoon but realised I had no tanning oil and the weather was supa hot which means supa awesome! But the sun disappeared at around 4 so yay God was on my side! Coz if I went in the end + bought a bottle of tanning oil, I wouldn't have gotten alot tanner and it would've wasted my time! So I'm going tannin next week when I borrow tanning oil from my bagwa also known as girlfriend then I'm gonna tan my whole body coz now my back is damn white coz I never pengkang the back!!!!!!!!!! And I want my tan lines to be more obvious at my collar bone.

K so pls continue to support my selling post because my pay will be at the end of this month which is SUPER FAR................................................................

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE'S SELLING IT K??????????????????????????

No comments: