Friday, April 29, 2011

2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went shopping today (kept telling J I look hideous the whole freaking day omfg I look so fat in the stupid toga and there's a staint???? ugh the leopard skort really looks bad on me right -_-) sighssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss anyw, another 2 added to my wardrobe!

Anyone interested in the leopard skorts I'm wearing? Email, fs, twitter me! I might want to sell it haha ok but I only worn it once.......... perfect condition but I'm not 100% selling it. Because it's effing ex??????

So... I've been spending ALOT lately. Alot as in I buy up to 4 items online weekly during the holidays. The most I bought was 4 a week. And apparently, I do not like them anymore. Wow. I figured out that it isn't funny and I got to stop this, it's becoming an addiction. Looking good and everything, I think I'm trying too hard coz I will never ever think I look good in anything. And it sucks coz who doesn't wanna look good? I don't need to impress anyone, I just wanna impress myself. Looking good is feeling good. But I'm never satisfied. Am so fucking stupid it's either I buy things on impulse or I get bored of it damn fast. Fast as in I never repeat my outfits. Not because I don't want people to mock at me but because I don't think I look good in them anymore. Sigh does anyone feel the same way?

Anyway I've got to stop this. My friends don't blogshop as much as I do but they always look better than me. This sucks!!! Anyway I googled on how I should stop overspending, and save as much as I can a month but it's not working. I told myself I can't get more than an item a week online. But I've JUST order 2 items online + a shoe. Even though I know clothes online don't look as good real life. Will never learn my lesson?

So here's what I found:
-

1) Understand wants versus needs. If your shoes are falling apart and held together with duct tape, you NEED new shoes. If you have 12 pairs of new shoes still in the box in your closet, you don't NEED new shoes, you WANT new shoes. Ask yourself this question before making a purchase, "Do I really need this?"

2) Avoid stores or store departments where you may lose control. If shoes are your weakness, stay away from shoe stores. If you compulsively buy CDs and DVDs, stay out of that section at WalMart.

3) Pay cash for all of your purchases. It is much harder to hand over cash than to swipe a credit card. Once the cash is gone, it is gone.

4) Go food shopping just once a month, plan, plan, plan!

5) Avoid temptation! Don’t go shopping.

If you don’t go to the shops, you can’t be lured by nice things. Stay at home – simple as that! If you like to while away your leisure time by going shopping, do something else instead! Keep busy and you won’t be tempted to get out your wallet.

6) Realize that sales occur on a regular basis. Do you talk yourself into making a purchase because it is on sale? There will always be another sale! You can wait for the next one. (Your discount may be even bigger.)

7) Do you buy items for yourself because you deserve them? Everyone deserves nice things. But, you also deserve not to be in debt. Thoughtfully consider which you prefer - that new outfit, or financial freedom.

8) Avoid temptation! Don’t go shopping.

If you don’t go to the shops, you can’t be lured by nice things. Stay at home – simple as that! If you like to while away your leisure time by going shopping, do something else instead! Keep busy and you won’t be tempted to get out your wallet.

9) Make a list and stick to it.

Always make a shopping list before you go to the stores and see tempting goodies. Then once you’re out – don’t stray from it.

10) Keep a debt diary.

Write a note of when you’re likely to over spend. If you can identify trends that lead to overspending you might be able to prevent them or vent in some other way.

-

Have a feeling it all won't work because I don't have self discipline but I'm going to limit myself anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I can do this. Can you guys please buy my unwanted clothes???????? This is fucking serious won't you want to save my life??????? GO VIEW MY SELLING POST NOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And anyway I'm a very self conscious person as you can see and if there's anyway anyone can help me stop being self conscious, please let me know because it is so troublesome and annoying??? I'm actually excessively conscious of everything about me (mainly my appearance) and it sucks. People love saying I'm ugly (they want to ruin my life) ok la it doesn't really affect me anymore. Anyway its not that, it's the feeling of inferiority. I need to talk to someone who feels the same way. My friends find me annoying because I'm always like that but it's like I can't help it?????? I want to look as good as you guys too.

P.S Know of any magical detergent/ bleach/ powder/ foam/ wtvr that can remove a colour staint on my newly bought toga???????????? Pleasepleaseplease let me know because I've only worn it once. (WTF THIS KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I'M ALREADY SHORT OF CLOTHES AND CASH KNS!!!!!)

x WORKING TOMORROW WITH @anicorn THE CHIOBU

No comments: