Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another day

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, work from 6 to 11.30. Wrist is hurting, arm's breaking. Super difficult to scoop the icecream......... ugh and I get it that I've to scoop with my whole arm instead of using just my wrist but I can't do it! One of the customers were like, "they should get a guy to scoop hor?" Hahaha I laughed but deep inside................. D......U.....H Oh well majority of ice cream scoopers are girls! Whatever it is, doesn't stop with from getting better at scooping ice creams!

Worked with a whole bunch of strangers yesterday and yay God loves me, they were all so nice. Felt quite awkward at first, coz afterall you're new! And like you can't relate to what they're talking about because everything's so foreign to you. Nothing changes the fact that you're NEW afterall, get it? Their hospitality was great though. Thank God @bernanaaaaa came to save me from the awkwardness. AT LEAST I'm close to someone in the shop. If not I'd be some loner ):):):

But I fucking blur. I dropped my colleagues' pen into the bin!!!!!!!!! But but but I saved it and washed it thoroughly. Omg I know right I wanted to throw my gloves away then the pen was on my hand then I threw the pen in hahahahahahahahaha so funny. And I dropped a cone onto the ice cream cabinet it broke into pieces and we started eating it heh~ Oh and I did a big no-no, I talked to customer with my mouth full of waffle biscuits from the cone! Oh boy....... wondering how long will I survive.

This indian boy made me feed him ice cream coz he wanted to try it. I didn't want to feed him okay! He left his mouth opened... just waiting wtf right?!?!?!?! So what could I have done? I just shoved it into his mouth. So hilarious, it's hilarious because he's younger than me, shorter than me. He's of age 13 or so? From the height I could gauge. And he even winked at me when his sister was like "Take it yourself!!!!!!!!" Quite disturbing too though. Oh well but thank God it isn't some lao ah pek coz then I'll call my manager to feed him.

So yeah work was pretty awesome. Joel and friends came to visit me!

Goodbye x looking forward to work next week!

PS Do me a favour


FINDING DESPERATELY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: