Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First day of work

I need to blog.....................

So yay today's my first day of work. And it was awesome. Got to work with @lexygraceeee and Annabelle whos new too! Thank God I got along with everyone so well~ :) Anyway the job isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Started work at 12 sorting out different boxes of ice cream that were meant for catering. I was damn blur zomg I didn't know there were gloves to grab the dry ice. I grabbed it with my bare hands!!! (I know right my brain is useful) Thank God I can still feel my fingers. The manager was like "Don't use your bare hands, it'll sting you! Later you cry ah!" And I obviously pretended to NOT feel anything going on on my hand but duh it was damn painful hahaha and I was like "Omg I so knew I must use the gloves!"

It was right in front of my eyes oh god -_____- I must seriously learn to be more observant if not I'd get into trouble sooner or later! Anyway so afterthat I had to wash all the ice cream tins~ There were close to 40 of them! Phew damn heavy and the tins are made of metal so it'll cut your fingers if you're not careful!

Scooping ice creams are NOT easy... Seriously used all my strength. Sigh tired ); My wrist hurt for quite awhile but now it's back to normal and I have a feeling my right biceps are gonna get huge-er than my left! Ugly!

Anyway my colleagues at work are super fun and I'm lovin' it on my first day of work.

EVEN THOUGH EVEN THOUGH EVEN THOUGH BEST FRIES FOREVER CALLED ME TO GO FOR AN INTERVIEW TODAY!!!!!!!!! );< IKR!!!!!!! REGRET REGRET REGRET~ K la I don't regret working at Udders (maybe a teeny weeny bit) but working at BFF cine is super cool coz the fries there are the sex. WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL ME EARLIER RIGHT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! But then again, it isn't AS convenient!

Sianz. So George and Joel Chin "came to visit me". Apparently they were nearby so they walked in Udders and I was waved frantically, so excited to see them. It's been ages. And coincidentally, I had to knock off work + wait for @lexygraceeee to go home together. So I joined them for a while before they left for training.

Can't wait for tomorrow coz more people are visiting me.

^^ Bye. x Just sold an item!

No comments: