Sunday, April 17, 2011

Frienemies


Xmas 2010

Miss you guys

Friends come, friends go. I hate it that we're not even hanging out together anymore? To think I told my bestfriends how I met great friends in poly. Yup great friends but we're all different and can't hang out like we used to because no one's willing to give and take. Including me. From this, I learnt that true blue friends are hard to come by and I shouldn't take my friends for granted. Honestly, I may have quite a number of friends (I won't say alot) but there're very few people I feel comfortable with. And this bunch? I love them because I can be myself everytime we hang out. And we used to go everywhere together!

Celebrate birthdays, go shopping together, study together or just meet up to chill. Miss those times. Owell, actually knowing that I'm still friends with Ni Ber Cel Mei Jess and Val and a few of the boys, I'm contented. :) And I don't think I want to change a thing (?) Yeah even though I miss the past, we can't hang out means we can't. Hate conflicts to happen again.

So here I am posting the last picture of them, all of us together, feeling a little nostalgic. Wheee my bubbletea's making it worse because we used to get bubbletea together... and how we always reminded each other NOT to drink coz we'll get fat (And as flyers we can't get fat) but we'll all still drink it in the end. (': Omfg I sound damn emo ew ew ew aiyah I really miss them la ok!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Bye x

No comments: