Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mustard and black





School's been pretty awesome.... NOT. School sucks I hate school. Apart from my classmates and friends whom I love meeting, school is boring shit and especially when you're from the Applied Science School. Your schedule's 7 to 9 hours every single day and you constantly need to struggle waking up early in the morning just so you won't be late for your 9am lecture. Yes, lectures aren't compulsory in TP but in ASc, lectures are so damn important because everything does not make sense. (Ok maybe to me.) With that said, I've miss the whole morning lectures on just the 2nd day of school. Bravo.

So much for telling myself I need to work hard right?
Ok so I haven't had time to blog because on monday I had school till 6 then I went out for dinz and came home pretty late and on tues, I had school till 5 and I went to work. There's apparently no school for me today because it's a whole day of tutorial, no lectures. And there are no tutorials on the first week of school! Woots! 

You should see the new batch of biz students. I tell you, the girls are fucking chio. Ugh which is making jealous to the maximum? Biz school has always had the prettiest girls in TP and everyone knows that. Probably because biz school is one of the bigger schools in TP, besides Engine. You just know its biz school when you walk into a hallway with girls everywhere looking like they just came out from a magazine. (K I'm exaggerating but the girls there are worth my exaggeration.) Not forgetting the boys (; N for that, I thank God I got into an applied science course coz everyone here doesn't give a shit about you looking like shit. So if I don't decide to dress up, I would probably just go to school in a Tee, denim shorts and flipflops. Er k no but I have not done it before....... Haha but I like the fact that you can do that without people gossiping about you. True? Oh well anyway I'm not judging k!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a point of view.

I am going out now bye x ketchup soon!

No comments: