Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The overdose

Photobucket
Photobucket


Hi its Day 04. I failed the challenge I didn't blog for a day hahahaha was out the whole of yesterday wasn't lazing around at home so I guess it doesn't count!

Day 03 - Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Hmm something I've to forgive myself for --- dropping my cousin's 1 month old puppy that was in my arms a metre above the ground. It landed on the luggage!!!

Yes I'm so cruel )'''''': Was fucking traumatized k I kept rubbing the puppy's tummy and asking him if he was okay!!! Feel damn apologetic and guilty and Idk whatnot I kept crying in the kitchen. I swear I almost died. It was the worst feeling ever.

Thank God nothing happened to the puppy if not I'd never ever forgive myself. Am never going to try and carry 2 puppies in my hands already. Gosh, come to think of it, I was so bloody stupid. I will FOREVER be haunted by this.

Day 04 - Something you have to forgive someone for.

Forgive YOU for being such a jerk you know who you are and I will never forget what you did to me................. bcoz I am a hundred percent grateful!! *no sarcasm I swear*

Okie spent 21 bucks at diva. Could've bought the top right omg.................... shit but I don't regret my buys. I'm lovin' my headband! Yay to my headband collection (which I don't even wear) Hahahahhahahahahahahha I bought it bcoz J said I should and I bought it with no hesitation! I was out with the shop (20 bucks poorer) in 2 minutes! Break record!

Omg I was blown away by J's hair yesterday he is sucha qt he bluff me he botak )''''''': I said I didn't wanna meet him alrdy coz I was damn scared (BOTAK LEH) hahahahahaha then he begged me to so I did and when I saw him I was like "omg that one my boyf arh sooooo hamsum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(': And he treated me to Aston's. Then we went to watch the aeroplanes. x



Bai.

SHOP @ effehtea.livejournal.com

No comments: