Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lazy day

Day 13 - A letter to a band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.


Dear Taylor Swift, I've always loved your songs :) And my all time favourite would be White Horse. I'm so thankful for all your lyrics they're so easy to relate to!!! And I'm hoping I'd get a ticket to your concert )'''''': Wish I had nice blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes like you (;

Day 14 - A letter to a hero that has let you down.


Am not gonna do this coz then I'll sound wither corny or too sentimental! There's no hero in my life. Even if there is, he/she didn't let me down one bit.


Day 15 - Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


My dog DUH~~~

It's been a lazy day )''''''''''''': SO MANY PHOTOS IVE YET TO UPLOAD. And I was supposed to go to the Valentino exhibition w the fashion students.................... feel fucking lazy I literally dragged myself out of bed to shower. It's saturday and I'm all alone at home ): K not exactly with this girl thats sleeping really soundly beside me hahahahahahahaha went out with the usuals yesterday to FEP then CINE then came home snacked on banana fritters even though I know I'm fat already. Okay I can like go die now.

Starting up our blogshop soon w the girls. And we might have a preorder for these shoes
Photobucket
Credits to WS for the picture!

Capping at 10.

Quickly email me @ i.tickleyou@hotmail.com or send me a text 96520810

Thanks x bye

No comments: