Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bitchfit

Photobucket

Hello am really bored now~ TP's having open house. Sadly I'm not involved in anything particular k maybe the tpsu booth but I've no LOA and school starts at 9 ends at 7 (thurs) and 6 (fri) Sad hor and yayee Blazers performed feel so proud of the sistaz and happy for them! Watched the video it was so effing awesome wish I could be part of it but then again I can't commit )': Still in a dilemma though. It's not like results hasn't been showing after I stopped being a frequent member of cheers for my studies!


(Omg some lorry just drove past my house it was playing some damn loud hokkien song on the radio hahahaha like wa meng ti wa meng ti kind of genre. K sidetrack)


Anyway got all my results back!!!

And I guess it's pretty okay for my standard. Considering the fact that I procrastinated studying and my extremely lousy biology background and horrible science-ish intelligence!!! I got like 3 Bs and 2 Ds HAHAHAHAHAHA K like thats not even good but I passed ok. If you're wondering why a Ds a pass let me clear your doubts! In poly, an A is 80 and above. B's 70 to 79. So on so forth. So a D's 50 to 59! Oh and my B's are B plus for all!!! Which means 75 and above OKAY~~~ But I can't compare it with my classmates all freaks~~~~~~~~ damn annoying I always get like lowest in class!

Fortunate enough for me, I scored highest in Animal anatomy and physiology (of all 5 subjs) like awesome lor!!! Hardest subject to score leh k but I did it yay me but it isn't good enough~ Praying hard for a 3.2 GPA this year. Slowly climb up the ladder after last year's 2.63 GPA (Damn fail lor does not match up to my actual wittiness hahahaha) But doesn't look good though. We'll see we'll see. 

I love cheer man I don't wanna let go but why can't I manage my time well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Really hope God will show me the light soon and tell me where I should go from here.

On a side note, I bought clothes today :) Lovin' my buys! BUT I THINK I BOUGHT THOSE 2 ITEMS JUST COZ I NEEDED TO SPEND MONEY SIGHS NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now nana tell me got flea tomorrow how sia?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

K BAI

Omg need to tell you guyz about this bitch ugly outside now even uglier inside you bitch h8 you~


P S Don't judge me k I only bitch when there's a reason why and if you know me well enough I seldom call anyone ugly unless I know I look better than them which is like never........ coz it isn't nice. Not trying to be humble but I'm serious!!! So this girl is damn unfortunate lor think she's damn likable oh my effing pui. And I believe in paybacks its time for my payback can't believe I actually am becoming like her when I shouldn't even bother but I juz thought that she should know her limits. You know who you are :) K I know this is damn damn damn damn damn damn mean but your nose is big. You can't say the same to me becoz obviously I don't have a big nose hahahahahaha but don't worry my nose looks horrible too!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA K HATERS DON'T BOTHER TO LIKE BRING ME DOWN OR ANYTHING IT WON'T WORK COZ I KNOW ITS DAMN MEAN OF ME SIGH AND LIKERS I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF


It's okay to bitch once in a while right I mean I'm a girl and girls have their bitchfit moments.

x


Met the sistaz and beep today why is he sucha sweety (':

No comments: