Saturday, January 15, 2011

I see you drivin' round town with the girl I love and I'm like

Day 07 - Someone who has made your life worth living for.

All the people I love makes my life worth living for.

Day 08 - Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

No one I can think of.

Friday night was a blast. @bitchyaffairs' party was helluva fun only I luv that bitch to bits and pieces!!! And it's about 10 months since we met. The past 10 months has been so effing awesome with her in my life. I can talk to that girl about anything :) And I'm glad she likes the bday pressie we bought for her!!! xxxxxxxx Nicole Anastasia Teo I love you~~~~~~~~

(Still cannot stand you got the skirt before me........... hate that you're like never broke.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA K I SHALL CONTINUE TO ALWAYS BE JEALOUS OF YOU PRETTY GIRL OMG OMG OMG YOU LOOKED MAD CHIO YST LOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! *JEALOUS*

Pictures from my cam! And the rest would be uploaded in the later post coz everyone's probably sleeping now.........................

Just before Ni's party, TK01 had a field trip to genome institute of singapore..... boring like mad teehee we finally took a class picture (sadly w/o Gail Teja Charlotte Jolyn and the 2 cameramen douglas and dylan!) More photos w them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BEST PARTAYE EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINI MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yay thats Ni's 18th bunny partaye~~~

And coz I came home late....................................... I cant go for Terence's party today omg k hate my mom

Bai

No comments: