Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sinister Grin

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Hmm nothing~ I don't think I'm different. Ok yes maybe I have like the best friends in the world.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

I love fishballs but I don't crave for them actually coz I eat that all the time. I crave for Udder's snickers ice cream + waffle. I crave for chee cheong fun and ban mian!!!!!!!!! :) And itas' ayam penyet hiak hiak

Day 24- A letter to your parents

Hi mom and dad, I love you both. You're the best parents in the world. Although I get angry with you guys most of the time for grounding me for no reasons since I'm already 17 and not allowing me to get a boyfriend till I'm 21 (-_-) and always telling me I'm dressed skimpily, even comparing me to a prostitute at Geylang which is so insulting and I obviously don't dress THAT way, I still love you guys.

Thought of running away from home many times coz I feel you both are exceptionally biased towards me. But if I did, I will have no money to fend for myself. I don't think I'm independent enough. Not only that I'd have no family )': I often think we aren't called a family because parents love their kids for who they are but then I realize we both said things we shouldn't have in a fit of anger. What am I without the both of you.

Even though you show you love Belle and Nel more than me, I think I'm just being over-sensitive and it's wrong on my part. Can't imagine life without you, mummy and daddy. Just wished I had hipper parents bcoz I'm of a different generation but that's probably all and it might be a blessing in disguise bcoz if y'all were hip enough, I wouldn't learn to treat myself better in terms of the way I dress over the years. And I know you both think, there isn't a need to dress up to school because I'm, afterall, going there to study. But then again, I'm deprived of going out (bcoz you ground me all the time), in a way it allows me to look forward going to school (which, to me, is also counted as going out). Very stupid reason but I swear it's true.

Nonetheless, if I had a choice to choose who my parents will be, I'd still choose you guys (+++ abit more hipness)

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Mirror, wallet, handphone, camera, junk

Day 26- What you think about your friends

Best people on earth. But sometimes, they piss me off coz they're so fucking childish and they fail to realize we're already 17 sighs I shall forgive them coz they happen to be younger than me, in terms of months. Love them the same though.

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Bored.

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Photobucket
Less "ahlian" I guess even though I NEVER WAS

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

That things can't always go our way and there's nothing wrong to just, give in.

Day 30- Who are you?

Fishball girl om nom nom

Pretending 30 days are over.... goodbye :) x

No comments: