Friday, January 28, 2011

Me

Photobucket

Day 16 - Someone or something you definitely could live without.
School I can live without school bcoz of the exams OMG BUT minus the friends I met in school~

Day 17 - A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Little Red Riding Hood. That wolves can walk on their 2 hind legs.

Day 18 - Your views on gay marriage.
I think gay marriage is absolutely normal hahahaha seriously it's the 21st century. But I don't think it's radical I mean Singapore's birthrate is already decreasing. We should all be better singaporeans and help boost the birthrate. And being Gay definitely doesn't make anything better. But then again, I'd never want myself to turn lesbian/ J to turn Gay (I'll kill myself no kidding) And if I ever give birth to kids, I wouldn't want my kids to turn gay too. But I wouldn't mind I mean we all need to accept reality. Just embrace it with an open mind!

Day 19 - What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
I'm christian and I'm so proud of that. Idc about politics actually I know nothing about it except Lee Kuan Yew, Lee Hsien Loong and Goh Chok Tong. Oh, and Eunice Olsen.

Day 20 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Say NO to drugs duh. I know sometimes it's like I wanna be cool just to fit in but I'll never ever consider taking drugs coz I mean, everyone in the right mind knows drugs are nothing but trouble so you should never touch them. (Not talking about medicine k I luv cough medicine they're so damn sweet om nom nom) Alcohol? I guess once in a while it's fine like with your friends but I don't drink much alcohol coz it'll affect my belly and there'll be higher chances of breast cancer in the future and I will never sacrifice my breasts juz to look cool and fit in. Sigh, Ikr, I'm a loser. But seriously I'm afraid I'll have to cut my breasts some day..... K but besides that I think I choose to stay on the good girl side. Don't judge me k I'm still like at least 1% cool coz I can tie a cherry knot with my tongue under a minute (from the last time I tried).

Day 21 - (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
I will just live in guilt for the rest of my life. Seriously and I'll do everything I can to make sure she's fine.

Who's gonna be at flea tomorrow? x

No comments: