Monday, January 3, 2011

1st day of school

1st day of school was nothing but horrible. K except the fact that I'm 45 bucks richer. :)

Bad luck fell upon me the minute I woke up and realised it was 10:59. FML!!! K so like school starts at 10 and since it was 10:59 I already missed a tutorial (NEVER MISSED A TUTORIAL BEFORE COZ WILL GET WARNING LETTER) Then I jumped out of bed hahahahaha still got time to tweet lor~ Coz anyway since I missed it, the next lesson would be lecture. Aiyah then lecture can skip one~ so I took my own sweet time but still faster than usual. Hello~ I have a sense of urgency!!! My dad was home so he could give me a lift.

Picked up my phone received a text from Val........... 10:30am. Dumbfounded for quite awhile becoz I swear I saw 10:59am when I woke up. Then realised I tweeted at 9:59. HAHAHAHAHA So just to sum it all up, if I showered at lightning speed + dad drive me to school, I wouldn't have missed tutorial!!! AND THEY HAD A FRIGGIN' QUIZ OMG~~~~~~~ Die lor.

And that's not all.

Had lunch had Bizpark omg h8 that place (dk if anyone enjoys eating there) Food damn unhygienic, aunty with super horrigible temper!!! HAD A IDK-WHAT-A-FLY?-OR-SPICE? BLACK THING IN MY FOOD I couldn't make up what it was. @valerie_liying and @heybeverley kept telling me it was spice but I swear I saw its feets and arms....... OMG FREAKED OUT But anyway I used the peak of my fork to poke that damn black thing and I shrieked damn loud coz omg that black thing whatever it was felt hard and not only that hollow omg think I'm scaring myself.

End of the day I picked up my courage to eat after hesistating for 24 hours, and the food sucked.

Never going bizpark again................. never ever once wanted to anyway~ I pray hard Itas isn't crowded and the clique doesn't decide to go there. Omg there should be a table reserved for us at Itas so I would never ever ever have to experience that horror once again. No where else except Itas. If you carefully observe, mensa is equally disgusting check out their utensils and utensil trays and see it for yourself!!!

I'm fine with design though hahahahaha close an eye since their western food like atas only

ENGINE NO ONE GOES SO LIKE YA I NEVER DID.

Being damn fussy but I can tolerate anything except having a nice place to eat. I seriously prefer the kopitiam to bizpark......... totally not exaggerating. Got my bmic results back and I didn't fail BUT that wasn't what I was aiming for so its the biggest downfall of the day.

~

Talked about tattoos to Val today sigh been thinking so much about it leh. I know my parents wouldn't let me and like even J wouldn't let me but I want to. Tattoos are cool. Not trying to be anyone else coz I seriously don't think only people who say fuck (all other profanities) more than half of the time can get tattoos. Or like only people who smoke or sheesha can get tattoos. Or like only ahbengs and ahlians can get tattoos. Or only the scenes can get them.

I want one too like a portrait of my dog on my wrist or on my chest (close to my heart hehe) so everytime I miss her when I'm overseas I'll just look down at my breast k kidding actually anywhere haven't decided though but you get what I mean~ I love her so so much she's more than everything to me people who're close to my heart would know hehe do I sound crazy omg

I mean like how can you not love someone you've been living with for the past 6 years who has always, literally, been there when you were crying your lungs out bcoz you felt you should've never been born. Times when you're on cloud nine dancing and singing around the room when you first kissed the boy of your dreams. Poor girl always stuck in the room when I start singing like a siao ding dong - have a concert of my own and she's the only audience hahahahahahaha. That bitch always occupy like 70% of the space y'all are sharing when you're so much bigger and you're supposed to be the one occupying the most space.

Used to secretly wake up in the middle of the night, overcome my fears of seeing the unseen (hahaha damn childish) to open the door at the balcony just so I can accompany her to sleep at night. Like sleep while sitting up right with her on my laps. Cry when my dad locks her up in her kennel. Skip going out just because she was still a puppy and couldn't help seeing her being alone at home. Pat her on her tummy and tell her you're there when she has nightmares at night. Shower her and its like we're having a bath together coz I also end up getting wet hahahahahaha.

And how can you not love that special one who wakes you up early in the morning with a peck on your lips.

Ya omg and how can you not love that special one who kicks you in your face without warning while she sleeps.

No kidding but I'm in VeT now coz of God and that special one, Jingjing who has always been and will be in our family picture :) The only one thats worth me having a portrait tattoo of her for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FINALLY SINCE I ALRDY DID A THANKSGIVING POST FOR PEOPLE I LOVE HERE'S FOR MY ONE AND ONLY BITCH WHOM I SEE FIRST EVERY MORNING AND LAST EVERYNIGHT @Jing sleepygreedypigthedog :
I'm sorry for your sucky name but pls you have to love it Idc but you need to coz we named you jingjing in memory of daddy and mummy's previous dog they owned and was then given to someone else becoz your jiejie, me, was borned!!! And it's cute isn't it if you don't think of it in the cheena way! Anyway, I can't believe I'm actually posting a note to you while you're sleeping (am going to read to you at night when you wake up) Thank you for being such a sweetheart, really have no idea what to do without you. Like if you didn't even exist, life would be drastically different like you see, I wouldn't have a passion for animals. Stop pangsai-ing on the floor and think you can get away with it my giving me your puss in boots eyes!!! I'm sorry I've been lazy, haven't brought you out for a walk for a long time........... feeling so guilty now. Hehe nonetheless, thank you for loving me the most. You're my ultimate bestfriend you've seen the boys I fell for. And I can't wait for the day I get married and bring you along with me and we'd have wonderland to ourselves. Do you want a boyfriend you're a 42 year old virgin!!! Fyl~ K kidding baby jiejie loves you you should know that lor like I always tell you, you mean alot to me you white fluffy bolster.

P S The sound you here coming out from your asshole is called a fart, jsyk!!! Don't act blur anymore.

Love you 4eva. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Photobucket
Photobucket

If you think I sound crazy then you should seriously stop reading my blog~ going to do my painting now bai!

x

PS Oh to add on, I'm not having a tattoo coz I love my dog coz that's just dumb. -_- I want a tattoo coz it's cool and  since I want a tattoo, I want it a mini avatar portrait of my dog. K geddit I'm not as dumb as you think I am. Wanting a tattoo does not change who I am!!!!!!!!!!!! And chill coz its not like I'm going to get it anytime soon omg #juz saying hahahahaha 

No comments: