Sunday, January 9, 2011

Being thrifty is not easy

Photobucket

Day 02 - Something you love about yourself.

That I have the bestest friends in the world.

Anyway, O level results are coming tomorrow~ Are you feeling nervous coz I remember I was damn nervous I couldn't sleep lor )': And I kept telling myself I wouldn't do exceptionally well but deep down I hope I'd do okay. Like you won't expect much becoz you hate the feeling of disappointment. But I guess, like my mom and dad always tell me, if you studied well for it and did your best, there's nothing you should worry about!

Coz ultimately you worked for it, no regrets!!!

So whoever's taking your O level results tomorrow.......... good luck! Especially to my beloved juniors @ninetyfortytwooo and Gay and Tracy and Jane and Lena (k sorry if I missed your name out) You know I'm wishing the best of luck to you guys!

Alright, sigh I don't understand why people ALWAYS misintepret me. -_- Received a comment on the tagboard "Aren't you being judgemental yourself" I know what you're thinking. You must be thinking if I don't want people to judge me, then don't judge others. Right?

But you see, judging is inevitable. You can't deny that everyone judges. (K unless you're a saint) And what I meant by saying "I'm afraid people would judge me" bcoz there're many people I know who wouldn't bother what others say about them and I admire them. Don't understand? Let me put it simply. Whether or not they receive judgemental views, it doesn't affect them. GEDDIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! K if you don't then too bad.

People should seriously stop assuming things.

And to that bitch don't act in front of me ok -_- Tell people not to be two-faced when you're a two-faced yourself. GND and Tania, it isn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie I'm going out today! Goodbai. x

No comments: