Saturday, January 1, 2011

I AM FINALLY 17+

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And for those who're feeling weepy today, here's smthg to crack you guyz up!

Photobucket

Omg can't believe I just did that k but not like I didn't do it before. Anyway it's 1st of January embrace it with a jolly heart! Money's cmg in 2011's a good year. Haven't started writing dates in pen and paper yet it'll feel damn weird writing 2011 hehehe doesn't feel like 2011 yet.

Anyway I so need to say this again plz support F.A.T $$$$$$$$$
effehtea.livejournal.com
Will be updating it tonight becoz the nicer ones are more or less gone hahahahaha still got somemore damn nice ones though~ Yayee k am planning to buy clothes, wear them once and then sell them since I can never like them for forever! So look forward to my selling post in time to come. :) Decided not to buy the whatisdope top becoz I'm gg to *secret hideout* on friday with @secretnudges yayeeeee then we're going to get clothes and I might find that piece there!!!

And I'm gonna buy food to school to eat for lunch everyday so I'll save alot!!! Or maybe get my maid to cook or smthg I'm so genius lor. Missing @ninefortytwooo I need to meet up with that skinnybum its been god knows when was the last time we met up lor sigh and I want to meet up with gay too. Yayee going to meet the girls tomorrow for lunch can't wait :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I need to pee badly. Bai.

Oh wait b4 I go I need to share this with you!!! My dad has classic knee high socks coz he used to be in the army am loving his socks!!! Gonna wear it out :) Thanks dad!

x

No comments: