Sunday, March 27, 2011

TP Dinner & Dance, De Estrella

Dnd with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! (Not literally but I think we made quite a good twin!)

Theme was De Estrella which means Night of the stars. So we had to dress up as stars and everything~ There were people who came in really cute costumes! Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, X-woman, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy blah blah blah alot lah. Gonna go look at albums and see if I can find Mr and Mrs Best Dressed! Well, here goes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mr Best Dressed in a teddybear mascot fucking cute and Mrs Best Dressed + Runner up!

The legals went clubbing at Zouk after DnD.

TP got alot of chiobu I swear -______- @bitchyaffairs and I were like "omg she so pretty" the whole night. She kept tweeting she looked like shit beside me when I was the one looking like shit beside her. Sat with the deepas at Table 30! And Nareefah did the makeup for us wheeee she's our fairy godmother! This is all I've got. Awesome night.

(The pictures like shit coz I kup from fb)

And I'm selling the wedges I wore just for Dnd!
Photobucket
$45 Bought at $60 HELLO~~~~~~~~~~

x

No comments: